Well, if WAR win, i would lol.

In fact, screw it, go WAR!

DeletedUser

yeah I just noticed haha my bad. Oh well goodluck to both sides

DeletedUser

In case anyone was wondering...
nf2w0o.png

DeletedUser

I actually was wondering lol, thanks for the awesome map foolish!

And I can see WAR doing some damage on ~MH~ family depending on their coordination. But I can't see them coming out on top overall. :(
Oh well! Go WAR! lets see what you can do!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~*MH*~ ~M2H~ ~M3H~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WAR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,116
Side 2: 1,934
Difference: 2,182

image.php

I believe I will leave my money on the underdogs... They're somewhat holding their own...

DeletedUser5542

Gonna have to side with MH on this as they're Allies although I'd like to see WAR give them a bit of a go. Can't see WAR winning especially as they've already had one 13 year old council member jump ship.

DeletedUser

I want to see WAR's allies jump in if they have any, just for a good fight :)

DeletedUser

This looks like a nice war for any scavengers in the area to pick up the pieces...

WAR seem to be the underdogs definately here, lets see if they can do any damage :)

DeletedUser5450

hello all.

lyon here - duke of WAR! - just wanna say thanks for the support.

unfortunately for MH, WAR will be organized, and although the outcome looks quite bleak i assure you we will do our upmost to make ruffus and co regret the day they declared on us!
apart from the two players who ran, the rest are loyal and we will fight to the end.

in the circular mail sent to all MH about the deceleration, there leadership said they would have WAR gone by 2010... i just wanna say - pffft, fat chance!

i wish good luck to MH and there noob family!

DeletedUser1410

Lyon23, I would not expect you or your tribe to lay down lol.
But a little it of respect goes a long way in my book.
Good luck and good hunting
Ruffus

Side 1:
Tribes: ~*MH*~ ~M2H~ ~M3H~
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: WAR WAR
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 27,946
Side 2: 1,934
Difference: 26,012
image.php

DeletedUser5542

Would love to see war give it a go. Good chance to add to the Family Tribe:Crappy or Classy debate. If the MH Fam can't finish off WAR (which already seems pretty shacky) off by 2010 dispite having four times their number it'll say something one way or another.

DeletedUser5857

go mh and family, i will be amazed if WAR will be taken out by 2010 if mh do that then we know they are a kickass tribe, if they don't that just means WAR has grown some balls a started to fight back.

DeletedUser5450

MH will never take WAR out by 2010... no chance, i doubt they could even take my villages by then - but then i do love to snipe :icon_wink:... so bring it on! and yes i am saying that to hopefully entice them to attack me! so far im being left out :(

and for everyones info - WAR is not and never was on the brink of collapse! unfortunately we have a good number of new players, that will never last through this war. but we also have a close group who started this tribe, myself, unia and others that will be much tougher targets as we actually know how to play!

we do have some unloyal members, what early stage tribe doesn't??? but they wont bring us down and would never cause us to disband!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4817

Statistically, should be MH; but tbh we have butted a few heads with them since the start of the world and only had one decent attack, so I'm not convinced. A lot will depend on WAR morale holding together.

Status
Not open for further replies.