militia question?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6775
  • Start date

DeletedUser6775

Just reading up on the new unit and in the farm it says "Your village was conquered by 6"

I'm guess this mean its easier to lower loyalty or will be a bigger loss of loyalty from noble attacks when you have them set. can any one clarify please

Thanks

DeletedUser

It's a mistranslation with the update of version 7.0, and should be fixed in the next update. It should say "Your militia will remain stationed for 6 hours"

DeletedUser

I have a quick Militia question if any1 can help. If your malitia are killed off whilst deffending, do you loose building levels for the malitia lost. Similar to not being able to build after catting a farm.

DeletedUser1410

no not building levels
But when you use them your res is only half what it should be, not sure on the building times? ie the double?

DeletedUser

Thanks ruffus, so in theory; could you loose them all and call them back to service 6 hours later and still have 300 malita?? ive been trawling threw the info provided by tribalwars and cant really find a clear outline of what and how malitia work. I get the basic idea, but say im the attacker and i killed all and enemys malitia, i would want there barracks or stable to go down a few levels, there are loosing there building population.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Every 6 hours you can recall your militia

Militia numbers won't deplete as long as your farm remains the same level

DeletedUser5475

I haven't played for awhile and militia were still in the "rumor" phase, so I'm a bit unsure as to how to use them. Can anyone point me in the right way as to where to read up on how to use them and what they do?

I keep running into them in other peoples' villages so I'd like to do some research to understand exactly why my farming runs aren't coming home. >.<

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I haven't played for awhile and militia were still in the "rumor" phase, so I'm a bit unsure as to how to use them. Can anyone point me in the right way as to where to read up on how to use them and what they do?

I keep running into them in other peoples' villages so I'd like to do some research to understand exactly why my farming runs aren't coming home. >.<

You can call them on the farm page (ie. the page it takes you to when you click on your farm, as in the building, not farm as in farming), when you do so you get 20 militia per farm level (usually, technically this amount can vary from world to world, it's 10 on W56 for example) for a period of six hours. During this period you also have your resource production rates halved.

DeletedUser5475

ty nauz. So the militia disappear after the 6 hour period?

edit: It sounds like the answer to my question is yes. So I guess that implies if I'm scouting a guy every six hours and he constantly has militia, then he's obviously not farming very well. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

edit: It sounds like the answer to my question is yes. So I guess that implies if I'm scouting a guy every six hours and he constantly has militia, then he's obviously not farming very well. =P

Well they cant be sent anywhere, they only stay in your village.

And for the period there in it(6 hours) your res income from mines is cut in half. So yeah if people constantly call on them its a drain on res.

DeletedUser5175

Josh! whoop whoop you should have told me you had the bug again!

Best way to deal with them is axes they are like low quality spear men.

DeletedUser5475

Josh! whoop whoop you should have told me you had the bug again!

Best way to deal with them is axes they are like low quality spear men.

saw that and took care of 'em thanks! ;)

DeletedUser8897

my sre says i got 4008 oda from 20 militia..cop that..didnt get 4008 but anyway was good for a laugh when i was only 600 points.

DeletedUser

I have a Q about militia? I remember on W8 getting attacked and losing all my militia then recaling them again before the 6hrs where up. I did this 3 times well with in the 6hr limit. I have now been tould this does not happen and as it was some time ago i was wondering wether it had changed.

DeletedUser

I also have a question: If your militia are called in and all killed before the 6 hours are up, is there still a reduction by 50% in resources for the remaining duration that they would've stayed in the village?

DeletedUser

I have a Q about militia? I remember on W8 getting attacked and losing all my militia then recaling them again before the 6hrs where up. I did this 3 times well with in the 6hr limit. I have now been tould this does not happen and as it was some time ago i was wondering wether it had changed.

Militia are available every 6 hours is the default value and can be changed by the admins when setting up the world. As Uk8 is speed 1.6, I'd assume you'd probably be able to summon militia every 3 hours and 45 minutes. Either there's a bug, the admins set the militia timer to be much lower, or you weren't watching the time very well. If you click on the farm in Uk8, it should tell you how long the militia stays for.

I also have a question: If your militia are called in and all killed before the 6 hours are up, is there still a reduction by 50% in resources for the remaining duration that they would've stayed in the village?

Yes, the resource reduction will stay for the remaining duration (which should be shown when you click on the farm).