Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the backstabbing liar of them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8097

ohdm.png

Indeed.
shoot.gif

Now, let us have a short look through the forum history:

1. Here's me stating Matt is a backstabber, more than 2 months ago.

So, mr. SLAP ItWillBeOverbyChristmas, would you be surprised if my predictions turn true and Matt will try to noble his current tribemates, despite him not approving a breach of NAP? Will you THEN consider my post to be QUITE on topic?

2. Here's Matt denying him being a backstabber.

I have NEVER once backstabbed my tribe and I respect diplomacies and the tribe I am in, unlike you as this thread has shown. Your quote (Extraordinary Random), is from 2009 on .net from when I first joined the game, the fact that you would attempt to bring up- a quote from the last decade is just SAD and utterly desperate, but that's just your persona isn't it?

So just to clarify, are you trying to suggest I will backstab every player in ER. :lol:

3. Here's me again, predicting EXACTLY what happened within the last 2 days. And behold, I've predicted it more than 2 months ago.

No. Do not twist my words. You won't backstab them ALL.

So just to clarify, I am saying that you will try to find excuses (as in quitting and you needing to noble all their villages) in order to noble the closest players that are at this very moment in ER and you will noble them.
Let time pass and we shall see if I am right or wrong, k? :lol:

Now, let us see ER's reply to the warning I gave them 2 months ago:

Smiggerd today at 07:47
[...] But we are not involved... Nuke tried to get us on with them we declined... An u was right about uk pro

And now, for the more hilarious part: Matt the sad lying failure
rofl.gif

Even though none of the above is remotely true. I'd be willing to bet you I take Rank.1 in the next 3 weeks?

3 weeks Matty? Challenge accepted!
rofl.gif

For the record, you are keeping your 100% FAIL record on normal worlds. CONGRATULATIONS MY BOY!

Cheers for ER and Lizards (milad and my bro, may your trains land safely
jin.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11971

^^ hum am not following that?

Where did Matt backstab us? He didn't nor did he break any diplomacy nor was he disloyal to the tribe (as far as I'm aware) and indeed even posted up on the last night a fairly incisive post that on a few topics was very relevant.

Anyway good luck with your new career in Delphi or as a multi coloured coat wearer but alas on this occasion you are wrong.

Matt did many things but backstabbing or diplomacy breaking not amongst them.

DeletedUser4753

Every time matt lingers out of the speed forums to annoy everyone can we av this guy^^ pop out of the blue to cut him down a peg or 2

ps i <3 the smilies

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Do you think you can keep your prepubescent mancrushes to the speed rat forum where they belong?...

Thanks...

DeletedUser6603

Will you speed lot please stay in your own forums. You may love your ego bashing rubbish but I doubt many here do.

DeletedUser12021

On another matter:

Does anyone understands the insane obsession of speed players with each other and care to explain?
I really don't understand it.

DeletedUser8412

On another matter:

Does anyone understands the insane obsession of speed players with each other and care to explain?
I really don't understand it.

Its just Adrian who is obsessed with Matt. Maybe he has finally realized noone cares about it anymore on speed forums, so as delusional as ever thought he'd give it a go on normal.

DeletedUser

Every time matt lingers out of the speed forums to annoy everyone can we av this guy^^ pop out of the blue to cut him down a peg or 2

ps i <3 the smilies
Yeah that's one of Adrian's specialties :lol: just PM Adrian and he will just bash Matt on forums so hard in ways nobody can defend him :lol:

DeletedUser8412

Yeah that's one of Adrian's specialties :lol: just PM Adrian and he will just bash Matt on forums so hard in ways nobody can defend him :lol:

His other specialties are; taking things far out of context, excessive gangbanging, falsely accusing people of lying and doing so himself so many times. All in all being a douche.

DeletedUser

His other specialties are; taking things far out of context, excessive gangbanging, falsely accusing people of lying and doing so himself so many times. All in all being a douche.
That's a bit harsh .....

DeletedUser6695

Read backstab and already knew it was lies... Please stop spewing rubbish

DeletedUser6695

Doesn't even get any points for presentation. Just an all round horror show from Adrian. I'd be embarrassed!

DeletedUser12129

The funny thing is that in the fight between speed and normal both sides are losers.

Everybody who plays TW are losers...

Status
Not open for further replies.