Moderator Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With a new change-up in the forum staff, we are looking to take a couple people into the Moderating world of TW. If you meet the requirements below and are interested, please send your applications with the information quoted below to the applications thread found HERE. Just make a new thread in that section and we will try to get back to the majority of applicants in a timely manner. Future Moderators need to be able to log in for at least a few minutes daily!

[th]How to apply:

We need all this information:
  • Age (date of birth) Must be at least 21
  • Email-Address
  • Real address
  • Telephone number
  • Ingame/Forum nick(s)
  • Worlds played
We won’t publish, nor forward your data. But InnoGames’ policy is demanding to have all this information for anyone responsible for representing their products. We will not call you, so don't worry. If you think you would be a good addition to the team then please tell us why, the more you put in the better your chances.

Do not ask for an reply, you'll get an answer, but it may take several days.[/th]

DeletedUser

Wanted to thank all the applicants who were interested in a Moderator position!! With a pretty nice turnout the first 24 hours we have finished re-arranging the staff and hiring the positions we needed filling. Don't forget to drop a mail congratulating them!! :icon_razz:

New Forum Admin - me!! jp68plus1
New Elder Moderator - Jamie
And our 2 new Forum Moderators - DaOscar and zzdan480zz

Congrats you guys and thanks to everyone that was interested in applying!!

DeletedUser

We are looking to accept some more applications!!! If you are interested in being a forum moderator and meet the requirements, please send in your applications through the link in the first post. If you have applied already, you may need to apply again.

DeletedUser

Thanks to those that have applied and congrats to the new additions to the forum staff! I will try to get back to those that weren't accepted, although I have been extremely busy.

New GFX Moderator - Phlipster
Re-addition to the team - Nauzhror

Status
Not open for further replies.