Monkey PnP

DeletedUser

Monkey PnP: Episode 1

Life, The sWARm and Everything

Elite to Coailiton,
Duke to Duke;
In sure and certain hope of the Resurrection unto eternal life...

LOL, J/K sWARm won't be around much longer...

Contained within this spoiler is a full PnP based on sWARm. There is a serious amount of writing here with hopefully a healthy injection of humour to boot. If you do not enjoy long posts this may not be for you although I have tried to break up the text with images as much as possible. Feel free to Rep/Rate thread if you enjoyed and comments/critique are all welcome. I hope to see more PnP in the future and finally;

I hope you enjoy it!

Ladies and Gentlemen Good Evening!

When sWARm arrived in UK5, they were somewhat hyped as it was plain for all to see that they were a new breed of "elite" tribe. We have seen many "elite" tribes come and go, how can we forget LEON! on this very world.

Unfortunately for them they didn't count on Why?! putting up as much resistance as they did.

2hnq3uu.jpg

sWARm made good progress in the world climbing the ranks and gaining a reputation for themselves.

Meechan said:
3. sWARm- They seem a decent buch, and at rank 3 with 25 members its good.

And a couple of words from the number one player of the world;

who are you said:
2 sWARm - contender for throne

So as it turns out sWARm were predicted to do well, until one day... a disturbing fact was revealed...

sWARm ARE NOT LOVABLE!!

People of UK5! Let it be known that the lovable creatures you see here are a lie!

r7nq7m.jpg

Even if the sWARm were the crop eating creatures you see in their signatures, it turns out they are pure evil as demonstrated here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwTehiNCXzA&feature=related

But No! The sWARm are worse than this yet still! As demonstrated by the Avatar and Profile Picture of their leader kluk; they are in fact the terrible alien monstrosity; the Locusts from the planet Sera!

If anything they would surely claim this makes them even more cool and "elite".

3004580.jpg

But despite their brutish appearance, the sWARm grew and grew until their tradition of keeping numbers low was all but gone! They claimed not to mass recruit... But what went wrong?!

2gw579t.jpg

Blame it all on kluk!!

jackster95 said:
i was told to do that. kluk said to me something along the lines of

"to defeat why? we need strength in numbers or we will fail"

he told me to recruit as many as possible with some troops along the border or swarm and why and i did

i was just doing what my leader said

The deadly Locusts realised that numbers are extremely effective in battles and recruited enough members so that they were almost on par with the current leaders Why?!.

But then they had an even craftier idea... Why kill the enemy yourself when you can... HAVE A PARTY!!

kluk on 08.07. at 19:32
Hi my old friend...

we have a little party going on which we would like you to attend. Nuke are happy to join the party if you are.

Can you let me know if you would be happy sharing a common goal?

Thanks,

Your old chum

kluk

Unfortunately however, Why?! were not invited to said party...

):

The party was in fact a cover story for a SECRET MILITARY OPERATION. sWARm decided it was in their best interest to have other people to do their dirty work for them. Or at least draw some fire whilst they did the serious conquers!

meat_shield_poster-p228038038939343077td2h_210.jpg

THE COALITION WAS BORN

They may tell you that the coalition is a good idea, but of course their propaganda would say such things to reassure their members. The so called "coalition" is in fact; The Axis of Evil!!

There was much debate over who was and who was not joining the Axis. There were many secrets and double dealings and it turned out that most sWARm members, the founding tribe of the Axis had no idea that such an alliance had ever been formed!

jptno7 on 09.07. at 19:29
There is no coalition or anything. I have no clue what why and that other noob are talking about, We have no ties with anyone.

n00bek on 09.07. at 19:35
Mate, we have a spy. We have mails from Kluk. We have forum posts.

We know all about the little 'party' Kluk is inviting 'his old chums' to.

jptno7 on 09.07. at 19:36
There is no forum. Obviously cant say anything about kluks mails. You are VERY much mistaken coz if there is anything like that going on I wont be here long.

At this time various tribes rumoured to be among the Axis rapidly began denying involvement and the Axis appears to be shrinking on all fronts. Why?! continue to noble various Axis players with some Locusts jumping ship altogether.

Why?! bid a hearty welcome to Vietnamese-Dragon, jptno7 and the earlier recruit n00bek who has already proven his worth.

So organisation was suffering, and the PnP of our beloved MontyPython had clearly struck a powerful blow.

2zxpfrk.jpg

THE END OF KLUK!!

JohnGlasgow said:
Ok Guys

I have been landed with the dukes role as you suspected. Kluk has RL issues to deal with.

My aim was to attempt a merger with why but quite frankly they are not particularly interested in this.

In view of this your backs are against the wall here. Unless of course you have an invite lol.

I do not particularly want to lead the tribe but will hold this position until you decide different.

I propose we hold an election here and you can nominate your preferred leaders.

Anyone interested and with sufficient experience please put your name forward.
Alternatively if you would like to propose anyone do likewise.

Its your shout guys.

John quickly did decide what was best. He joined Why?! of course.

JohnGlasgow said:
Ok guys time to call a spade a spade

I was asked to disband this tribe and join why but I have refused to disband

This would have guaranteed above average players a position in why

The coalition is deleted as requested by you

Instead I have decided to pass the tribe to whoever you select,

This may indeed screw my w5 game but no matter.

I will be leaving this tribe however as the attitude I have got is just annoying

Thus ended the Axis of Evil! And the reins of sWARm were handed over to Caramon Majere or at least that is the information we have about leaders at this point in time!!

So if you find yourself wondering;

locust2oo.jpg

Then just remember! The Locusts are PURE EVIL!

SAY NO TO sWARm KIDS!!

no-just-say-no-480.gif
5flo3p.jpg

We are currently taking bets on how much longers sWARm will last because... IT WON'T BE LONG!!

Why?! Because We Can!

The End.

Edit: 24 Hours Later

Well it's 24 hours after the original post and how are those dreadful Locusts fairing sine then?!

16hqh07.jpg

Oh... Not so well...

sWARm's presence is rapidly declining as it's members jump ship left right and center. Their ex-members have joined numerous tribes, most notably the brand new splinter tribe LEROY.

Why?! however continue to grow and are now over three times as large as sWARm who have dropped to a mere 13 members and are now ranked 6th in the world.

To all the ex-members it was fun whilst it lasted and to those still remaining in sWARm; Get out whilst you still can!

Here is a map of sWARm and Why?! as of 21:45, 11/07/10:

2mgqo3s.jpg

~Monkerz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

love it :)

lol pics f them are only a face a mother could love

monderado left them cus he got nobled :p nothing to do with me :D

DeletedUser6446

great stuff... just great stuff... it´s just great.

great stuff.

me likey. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Respect where respect is due!

Perfect display of PnP at work as well, did Why!? take one single hit from the coalition? or did you just break it apart before it began?

DeletedUser

Monkey, brilliant PnP.

Is this going to be a continuous series?

DeletedUser7450

But No! The sWARm are worse than this yet still! As demonstrated by the Avatar and Profile Picture of their leader kluk; they are in fact the terrible alien monstrosity; the Locusts from the planet Sera!
Planet Solstice declares on Planet Sera. :3

Was sexy PnP.

Needed less n00bek and more Planet Solstice though ):

DeletedUser

Coincidentally, justsayno is a player kluk recently nobled a vill off.

and Pro PnP, bananas for you :p

DeletedUser

Nice one Monkers

Although I aint happy that its better thn any of mine :mad:

DeletedUser

Planet Solstice declares on Planet Sera. :3

Was sexy PnP.

Needed less n00bek and more Planet Solstice though ):

I was rather happy with the n00bek:pS content-ratio to be fair. :)

Also, lol @ how many people joined after I left.

DeletedUser

Very nice PnP, enjoyable read with all the pictures, and not too lengthy text :)

DeletedUser282

Too many silly pictures, but it shows sWARm for what they really are.

DeletedUser

If you put a Crumpet joke in there it'd be even better..

Apart from that, it was pretty hot. :icon_biggrin: