More Problems at GK

DeletedUser

In which case you seriously need to invest in a better sense of humour.
Why kick a dead dog? I mean everyone here bringing up Gks demise doesnt seem to be doing much better in game. I mean yay a rubbish tribe is doing bad. Big shock right, doesnt mean you guys suck any less when you click log in

You know, i'm beginning to like your posts Wardy!

A lot of the GK members have merged in with dogs now as most have probably noticed. With a strong leadership and a strong core of players we are expecting them to kick on and kick bottom now!!

DeletedUser5175

Well it does look that way now

Mind you you had to do something to move up the ranks - nobling wasn't working out so well ey?

Gixxer excluded.

Clicky

DeletedUser

Yes Stop whining about it and trying to make your tribe look good. :| This is necessary
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

Yes Stop whining about it and trying to make your tribe look good. :| This is necessary

This aimed at me? ^^

Whining where?

Necessary? I'm intrigued? Why?

You had to do it because you couldn't grow by nobling? :lol:

ps nothing I could do could make my tribe look good - I imagine most of what I do makes them look awful :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well it does look that way now

Mind you you had to do something to move up the ranks - nobling wasn't working out so well ey?

Gixxer excluded.

Clicky

I don't know what you mean:icon_neutral: I bet that v.small barb was putting up a helluva fight!!

DeletedUser5175

Lol. Yeah those barbarians are pesky glad to see your taking the fight to them

j3nqpb9xtgh89btn.jpg

DeletedUser

I dont get it, funniest thing I saw was that the thread creator has been playing for 1 month and is 2k points still.

DeletedUser

I dont get it, funniest thing I saw was that the thread creator has been playing for 1 month and is 2k points still.

Really? Not sure how that is funny but hey ho whatever floats your boat!

Oh wait, are you elite, with elite co-player growing ever so fast? If thats what it is i see why you would find it funny hahahahahahahahahahah :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Really? Not sure how that is funny but hey ho whatever floats your boat!

Oh wait, are you elite, with elite co-player growing ever so fast? If thats what it is i see why you would find it funny hahahahahahahahahahah :icon_rolleyes:

I would wager the thread starter is more active than my account.

Just checked last solo world I played I had 7 villages by 1 month.. Though I was active back then. 2k points is just pathetic.

DeletedUser9793

hey
I'll take that wager. I am a lazy sod. Only on for about 6 mins a day. Too busy eating kebabs.

DeletedUser1508

I don't know what you mean:icon_neutral: I bet that v.small barb was putting up a helluva fight!!

It's actually a bonus village. Not quite the same as simply nobling a standard barb. Although it is a 30% resource bonus... not the one I would have chosen.

DeletedUser

It's actually a bonus village. Not quite the same as simply nobling a standard barb. Although it is a 30% resource bonus... not the one I would have chosen.
really? When I noble I noble villages based on one thing res mine production. Creates for smooth transition of building and self sufficient villages more quickly. I am also lazy. But come to think of it, I have never ever ever nobled a bonus village that was not occupied by a player lol.

DeletedUser1508

really? When I noble I noble villages based on one thing res mine production. Creates for smooth transition of building and self sufficient villages more quickly. I am also lazy. But come to think of it, I have never ever ever nobled a bonus village that was not occupied by a player lol.

I too like to noble villages with high mines... but that does not extend to 74 point res bonus villages. If I were ever to noble a village that small, it would be a 33% barracks or stable.