More resources feature

DeletedUser9748

So since the world started, I was wondering...how many you think have already paid for getting more res through the mines? I was tempted to do it, but I will resist...for now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser10674

It ruins the STRATEGY part of the game :D paying to win is stupid and doesn't show how good you are as a player :L I won't be using it

DeletedUser

It's much more fun to win without using the more resouces feature :)

DeletedUser

Good luck with that theory. I love to see you with 5million+ with No FA or an active Premium account

There was a time before Farm Assistant guys. and honestly Farm assistant is inefficient as nothing else, there are better scripts out there and personally I can get a lot of my farming down manually and have been for 5 years now. Though t 5 mil points, yeah premmy is pretty much necessary, though I have seen people go without it by using a combination of tribalwars map and a word document.

DeletedUser

no it's called some people who don't have access to a credit card.

DeletedUser

As far as I know (and that's not very far) you still need a credit card for that.

DeletedUser

Good luck with that theory. I love to see you with 5million+ with No FA or an active Premium account

Yeah, i only lasted a day or so without prem on my 25 mil point acc when i ran out recently. only nobled like 20 villas in that span of time.

On a side note, as far as the res bonus goes, i do not plan on using any of those things. just prem and fa is all.

DeletedUser

Lol. Because I prioritize my spending differently to you does that make me cheap?

And I only meant on the crappy extras stuff, I may get a premium account eventually.

It wasn't mean't to be offensive. Just a joke at the expense of you. No hard feelings:) Want to be friends...

As far as I know (and that's not very far) you still need a credit card for that.

You need to have the sufficent credit. They will send you a SMS. Then it will charge you the amount you purchased the PP for.

DeletedUser

I'm 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense mate, But you're the worst player I've ever co-played with.

Keep looking at the rankings mate, Because after all, I'm sure your neighbors will love you to do the hard work for them just to noble very shortly.

Rank means nothing now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats a harsh accusation, and who are you out of the cos i have had, if its Jonjo then i need to talk, if its and of the others then why am i the worst?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok Uk6 keep it to that forum please if you wish to entertain us or if not then best in PM please. Don't derail this thread.