Most Contended Continent.

DeletedUser

What do you believe? Spice up the forums a bit! :icon_razz:

PS. Happy Halloween :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Happy Halloween :D

Think this map taken from the auto updating thread will help
topktribes.png

K54 is pretty contended between +PEST- and =FATE=, though =FATE own the majority of it.

K63 seems pretty mixed too

DeletedUser

I meant more about which continent had been fought over the most in the whole of UK4's time. ETC.

DeletedUser

Doom.. you mean K54 is contended between FATE and WET.

K63 has a little bit of everything, but it's quite clear that WET also have a large foothold in that.

I would say in the whole of Uk4's time would have to be K43. I don't think it's ever had a clear majority until now. In the early days I would have said that it was K54 because of ?!?, Vital and Bi! all having a peak in.

DeletedUser

Doom.. you mean K54 is contended between FATE and WET.

K63 has a little bit of everything, but it's quite clear that WET also have a large foothold in that.

I would say in the whole of Uk4's time would have to be K43. I don't think it's ever had a clear majority until now. In the early days I would have said that it was K54 because of ?!?, Vital and Bi! all having a peak in.

I actually meant K55 is turns out :D But K54's also pretty contended.

Think Ia gree with K54 being pretty contended overall

DeletedUser

K55 was never contended between ?!?, Vital etc. ? :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind! Read it wrong!

DeletedUser

Nice to see that you guys try to make new topics. I've never since it so busy at the UK4 since I am moderator!

About the main topic of the thread, I think almost everybody will say 44, 45, 54 or 55. In the centrum of the world. Clusters of huge tribes normally come together in there, so I think that the answer in every world will be somewhere in those 4 continents.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice to see that you guys try to make new topics. I've never since it so busy at the UK4 since I am moderator!

About the main topic of the thread, I think almost everybody will say 44, 45, 54 or 55. In the centrum of the world. Clusters of huge tribes normally come together in there, so I think that the answer in every world will be somewhere in those 4 continents.:icon_biggrin:

Nah, I think K43 has seen it's fair share of action ;D! Some of the rim continents have seen more action than you would have thought really. STA were on the rim and have gone, Urban and Heroes are both on the rim, and have both been through their fair share of wars as well.

A lot of the core continents have large players that all know each other and have some sort of connection. Because of how small this world is, it's quite funny how you can pick a player at random in =FATE= and they've probably either been allies or enemies with someone on another core continent, If you get my meaning.

DeletedUser

K54 may not have been the most fought for continent but it is the continent which no tribe has yet been able to completely dominate. Instead, although K45 and K55 are currently dominated respectively by +PEST- and =FATE=, these two continents have seen the most wars and blood spilt for their control as the two most historic wars have been fought in these two continents (the pest vs HYBRID and O.O in K45 and the Bi! vs =FATE= in K55). K44, pretty boring lol always been sort of controlled by wetluv.

DeletedUser8195

K54 definitely.

At the very start, Saints got picked on my 3 tribes, but I'm not entirely sure which ones. I think it might have been Theory and W A R. Then it all calmed down to Vital, ?!?, BL and Bi!. Vital declared on Bi!, then ?!? declared on BL, then BL disbanded, then ?!? declared on Bi!, then ?!? disbanded. When Bi! disbanded and Vital merged, the continent has become as quiet as it's been in ages. Even now, =FATE= and HEROES are fighting still in the south, and until recently, there was fighting between W A R and WETLUV (a little bit was in k54)

I have probably missed out a lot, and got some stuff wrong, but that is what I remember lmao.

DeletedUser

K54 definitely.

At the very start, Saints got picked on my 3 tribes, but I'm not entirely sure which ones. I think it might have been Theory and W A R. Then it all calmed down to Vital, ?!?, BL and Bi!. Vital declared on Bi!, then ?!? declared on BL, then BL disbanded, then ?!? declared on Bi!, then ?!? disbanded. When Bi! disbanded and Vital merged, the continent has become as quiet as it's been in ages. Even now, =FATE= and HEROES are fighting still in the south, and until recently, there was fighting between W A R and WETLUV (a little bit was in k54)

I have probably missed out a lot, and got some stuff wrong, but that is what I remember lmao.

:lol: It's nearly right.

TRT family at first were quite dominant with Saints existing and growing and then TRT split into Theory and TRT became T4H (x3) & R_O_T which Saints and Theory were ganged up on (Saints + Theory became allies against them). During this Theory also were fighting BL and other tribes (Theory only had a formal relationship with Saints to begin with although they had contacts with other tribes). Then Theory became IXH after merging into them but were still fighting with BL & T4H + R_O_T. I believe at this point they were NAP'd to ?!? and Gack! also merged some players into IXH. During this period T4H & R_O_T either split to ?!? or got nobled. After a while IXH split into Vital and soon Vital declared on Bi! ?!? Declared on Bi! and then disbanded although Vital & ?!? had (?) no more than an NAP at least (can't remember). Vital after defeating Bi! (along with allies) then merged into =FATE=.

^^ That's as accurate as I can get it. Please fix if you know otherwise :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:lol: It's nearly right.

TRT family at first were quite dominant with Saints existing and growing and then TRT split into Theory and TRT became T4H (x3) & R_O_T which Saints and Theory were ganged up on (Saints + Theory became allies against them). During this Theory also were fighting BL and other tribes (Theory only had a formal relationship with Saints to begin with although they had contacts with other tribes). Then Theory became IXH after merging into them but were still fighting with BL & T4H + R_O_T. I believe at this point they were NAP'd to ?!? and Gack! also merged some players into IXH. During this period T4H & R_O_T either split to ?!? or got nobled. After a while IXH split into Vital and soon Vital declared on Bi! ?!? Declared on Bi! and then disbanded although Vital & ?!? had (?) no more than an NAP at least (can't remember). Vital after defeating Bi! (along with allies) then merged into =FATE=.

^^ That's as accurate as I can get it. Please fix if you know otherwise :icon_razz:

Vital merged into FATE before Bi! disbanded?

DeletedUser

26th September 2010 - 19:34:16 - Bi! disbanded.
27th September 2010 - 22:33:00 - Vital started merging.

DeletedUser

26th September 2010 - 19:34:16 - Bi! disbanded.
27th September 2010 - 22:33:00 - Vital started merging.

Exactly right...Vital merged with =Fate=, but only after Bi! disbanded...

K54 has definitely been the most fought after and I have been involved in a few of the tribes mentioned.. and for some reason or other it is still the most sought after K...

Whoever gets the most :spear: in this K will prob be the most dominant tribe

DeletedUser

K75 looks the bloodiest to me. All the wars that have happened in the past there are so brutal, I just cannot grieve for those poor dead souls.

On a serious note, Im not too knowledgeable on the other continents other than those where our allies and my own tribe were. K45 and K55.