Most famous player on .co.uk (poll)

Who is the most famous player in .co.uk?

• Thargoran

Votes: 36 37.9%
  • Purple Predator

Votes: 28 29.5%
  • Business Time

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • John Murray

Votes: 23 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser2765

Ok so I wanted to give you guys a poll so there'd be an easier way to view the votes. I took the top 4 players people voted for in This thread.

DeletedUser

It's always going to be between Thargoran and John Murry.

Thargoran is a TW Legend, who's playing W2, JM is the best player in W1. Thats the only two working factors. Possibly BT would come third due to his forum presence but has PP even played a major role in the .co.uk servers?

DeletedUser

Does any of that really matter? I beleive Purple Predator is the most famous player around here, he doesn't have to be any good in-game for that.

DeletedUser

Does any of that really matter? I beleive Purple Predator is the most famous player around here, he doesn't have to be any good in-game for that.

IMPORTANT:
1.Only One Entry
2.Entry Can't Be Yourself
3.Entry Must Be Famous From .co.uk
4.No Chatting!!! Discussing Must Be Done On http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4552
5.All Votes That Disobey These Rules Will Not Be Counted

I took that to mean they had become famous through what they have achieved in their efforts in .uk . If we are voting on whos the most famous anywhere , just because they are famous then whats the point in that ?

Not sure if we can disuss in this thread ? but I chose John Murray as he has played both worlds and been top 10 in both .
Purple Predator is more famous for what he has achieved in .net and more well known here ,so far , more as a forum mod.
Splitting hairs , maybe, but I just presumed we were voting for overal .uk fame , due to playing on uk. Or is it just fame in general ?

<3

DeletedUser

What else can we do but discussing :icon_razz:?

Anyway, I didn't mean it like that. My point was that it really doesn't matter that John Murray is top ranked in the worlds, people can still be more famous :icon_wink:.

That's just my opinion.

DeletedUser

What else can we do but discussing :icon_razz:?

Anyway, I didn't mean it like that. My point was that it really doesn't matter that John Murray is top ranked in the worlds, people can still be more famous :icon_wink:.

That's just my opinion.

WEll by discussing it in this thread we now have about 4 threads on this topic :lol:

<3

DeletedUser

Thar is just god... I mean in W1 he was rank 1 ODD. W2 he is doing well. Plus him and tracey are running Uk very smooth :D

DeletedUser

I voted Purple Predator... then saw the rules:

3.Entry Must Be Famous From .co.uk

Well there aren't that many people who became famous PURLY from .co.uk, if that's what they're looking for I'd look in W1 and W2 but too late :3

DeletedUser

I really think it's too early in .co.uk's life for this kind of vote. Yes Thargoran and PP are both famous here, but really that's just because a) they're famous from .net, and b) because PP is an elder mod and Thar is an admin. What have they done to earn fame in-game (yes, I know Thar had that thread in W1 about him earning #1 ODD on his co-played account and PP played under Kinda Scary until W2 came out)? I voted for John Murray because he's the only player (not forum personality) who has done something to earn fame: he has held the #1 rank on W1 for a while now and shows no sign of relenting.

DeletedUser

Purple Predator anyday, made many great guides and a great tribalwars player

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Purple, hands down. New players don't even know who Thargoran is. (Truly, I warned a few people near him to watch out for him and they asked why and if he was good.) Whether his fame was achieved here or not if he wasn't playing under alias he'd have the most people near him restarting of the 4, which is more or less one of the best indicators in my eyes.

DeletedUser

I chose Tharg, he's a mod (Gives quite a lot of fame tbh) and he is actually playing W1, or so i am led to believe.

DeletedUser

No disrespect meant, but how can you even compare the other 3 to the evil clown?