Most famous player on .co.uk (poll)

Who is the most famous player in .co.uk?

• Thargoran

Votes: 36 37.9%
  • Purple Predator

Votes: 28 29.5%
  • Business Time

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • John Murray

Votes: 23 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Thargoran is a legend, and has been for a long time. Purple has no hope.

DeletedUser

Thargoran is a legend, and has been for a long time. Purple has no hope.
Easy mama's boy. I can't say who's most famous because of .co.uk as it's too new, but PP did most definately bring most fame from .net with him over here (in my opinion atleast).

DeletedUser

In my opinion its not okay to put admins on the voting list. I think they get a lot of votes just because "what they are", admins.

But then again this isn't a vote about the best player in co.uk.

Just wait, everyones vote will change sooner or later, there are always someone that takes the step out and then command of a new world.

Quite interesting actually.

DeletedUser2243

In my opinion its not okay to put admins on the voting list. I think they get a lot of votes just because "what they are", admins.

Just wait, everyones vote will change sooner or later, there are always someone that takes the step out and then command of a new world.

Well if they are good players, Then i see no reason why they shouldn't be. I played with tharg for a while on W1, He was awesome, Defended great, and kept the account in good shape even though he was under mass attack. So for that reason, Tharg would get my vote :p

DeletedUser

I recon you should test that theory on W2 Nauz seen as though you like to brag about your high troop counts. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

As said above, thargoran is one of TW's best players. His administration gives him more fame for sure, but he is still one of .co.uk's best known players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I recon you should test that theory on W2 Nauz seen as though you like to brag about your high troop counts. :icon_wink:

You realize we're not even in the same K, right? If I were near Tharg I would try and rim him, hands down. I don't have anything against Thargoran, I just prefer playing against quality players rather than noobs. Do I expect that I'd succeed? No, not really.

DeletedUser

How is tharagon most famous player on .co.uk?

If the question said most famous person on .co.uk then yes he would be because of his admin skills, however as a player tharagon has done nothing of any significance yet

For me the most famous player because of what he has done on .co.uk has to be john murray, just look at world one achievements and see how many are his our W1Ns

For most famous Player on TW it would be purple predator, since he used to play almost every second world on .net at the start, while tharagon played only a few.

The only reason i can see that tharagon is number one is because he is admin here, not because he is a famous player

PS he is still a good player

DeletedUser

How is tharagon most famous player on .co.uk?

If the question said most famous person on .co.uk then yes he would be because of his admin skills, however as a player tharagon has done nothing of any significance yet

For me the most famous player because of what he has done on .co.uk has to be john murray, just look at world one achievements and see how many are his our W1Ns

For most famous Player on TW it would be purple predator, since he used to play almost every second world on .net at the start, while tharagon played only a few.

The only reason i can see that tharagon is number one is because he is admin here, not because he is a famous player

PS he is still a good player
You seem to have it all wrong. Let me show you the right way.
This server has only been running for 2 worlds, one of which is still very young. Therefore, we cannot really judge the fame of players just looking at one world. If a person succeeded on one world, it does not really prove anything besides that fact that this person had a good start. And since we cannot judge the fame players have earned here, we can go ahead and use .net as a basis. And I don't think anyone will argue that Thar is up there in the .net pantheon with jamm and vpar2..
Also, its not about quantity, its about quality :icon_wink:
Though Thargoran has played fewer worlds (still to be confirmed though) than the others, it does not make him less famous. In a fight between these I'd put my money on Thar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You seem to have it all wrong. Let me show you the right way.
This server has only been running for 2 worlds, one of which is still very young. Therefore, we cannot really judge the fame of players just looking at one world. If a person succeeded on one world, it does not really prove anything besides that fact that this person had a good start. And since we cannot judge the fame players have earned here, we can go ahead and use .net as a basis. And I don't think anyone will argue that Thar is up there in the .net pantheon with jamm and vpar2..
Also, its not about quantity, its about quality :icon_wink:
Though Thargoran has played fewer worlds (still to be confirmed though) than the others, it does not make him less famous. In a fight between these I'd put my money on Thar.

I think this has turned out to be an inacurate poll ..
... Personally I thought the vote should reflect fame due to actual playing in .uk and the fame aquired here alone through in game efforts. This doesn't seem to be the way everyone is voting.

Sure Purple and Tharg are famous and fantastic players , but they didn't aquire that fame in-game on .uk .
It really is too early to vote on fame at such an early stage .

And since we cannot judge the fame players have earned here, we can go ahead and use .net as a basis.

WEll this isn't .net and the rules of the vote said for it to be famous from uk. There are many people who joined uk who are famous on .net but haven't played much here , should they get a vote simply because they registered , even if they didn't really play so long ?

Just what I think ... pointless to do a vote in .uk and base your choice from .net.

Although out of those I would vote for Purple for sure on .net <3
...and I'm certain a few worlds down the line Purple and Tharg will be more than famous for their in-game efforts but right now it would be nice to vote on facts so far not what happened in . net or what is to come.

I suppose I just see .uk as a fresh start and would be nice if everything didn't have to keep being related to .net all the time.

Lisa <3

DeletedUser

So how long will the poll run before a winner is declared ?

<3