[Moved]Barb growth

DeletedUser

Hi, i was just wondering how fast the barbarian villages are supposed to grow? they just dont seem to grow at all near me :p they have rose maybe 100 points in two months :(

i remember other worlds where they have grown as quickly as semi active players :S

DeletedUser

No, it doesn't.

They grow random buildings at random times, they'll just need enough farm space.

DeletedUser

No, it doesn't.

They grow random buildings at random times, they'll just need enough farm space.

Correct. So long as they have the required farm space (Correct warehouse level is needed too, I believe). They can grow. They do not use the resources within the village.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Depends how much you farm them..

Why have I seen this ridiculously inaccurate statement popping up everywhere as the answer to this question when it absolutely is not the case. How often/if a barb is farmed has nothing at all to do with its rate of growth whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Most of the newer worlds including world one over here on UK, are on the lowest setting for barb growth. I am not completely positive but I believe this comes from Inno.

DeletedUser

Why would you cat the farm? It doesn't take any farm space.

A good idea is to cat all buildings but the resources and warehouse though, that way you can max those buildings, even with the max point limit.

DeletedUser

Allthough catting the HQ does affect the build speed, you dont wanna wait 100 days for 1 clay pit to level up right? allways cat the HQ last :)