[Moved]How do I noble someone?

DeletedUser

Being a total noob to TW's I have an idea but thats all it is. I have my noble and several easy targets in my church radius.

I only have one noble atm, but have the res to get more if thats the best way forward.

Do I just clear troops then attack with my noble. Do I have to cat anything to the ground thus enabling my noble to take the village.

If theirs anyone out there that can have a look at my first village and let me know, oh and no nobling of me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As long as you attack with 1 or more nobles, and at least one noble survives the attack, the player's loyalty will be reduced.

All other methods of clearing and reducing their wall level depends on the situation and the player.

^^Not so sure :S

If you send two nobles in the same attack, I believe they still have the same effect as one noble... which is why you send them in seperate attacks to increase total amount of -loyalty damage.

^^confusing post?

And you could clear with your noble, but weither your noble survives that attack depends on the defensive force of the player.

And I thought this was like that other thread with the same title :|

DeletedUser

lol yes just saw that after posting, as I said total noob .

DeletedUser

OK So I am REALLY new. How do you get your FIRST noble? Is that you? I don't then know how to make another noble and I have an abandoned village with my troops in it just waiting for a noble of mine to ride in and claim it.

DeletedUser2598

You build an academy which requires level 20 HQ,smithy and level 10market.

DeletedUser

OK So I am REALLY new. How do you get your FIRST noble? Is that you? I don't then know how to make another noble and I have an abandoned village with my troops in it just waiting for a noble of mine to ride in and claim it.

Considering you're new its going to take a really long time for you to even build an academy :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

OK So I am REALLY new. How do you get your FIRST noble? Is that you?
In your village, you must construct:
Village headquarters to at least level 20.
Smithy to level 20.
Market to at least level 10.
Academy to level 1.

You'll have to upgrade some other buildings too, like the warehouse so you can can accumulate enough resources to pay for everything, and the farm so you can feed enough villagers to work in the buildings. You'll probably want to invest in an army too, so you can pillage resources to help pay for things. I'd recommend at least a few hundred light cavalry before you try to start educating noblemen. That'll need at least a barracks level 5 and stable level 3.

Once you have your academy, you must mint a gold coin inside it, which costs :wood:28000 :clay:30000 :iron:25000.

Having 1 gold coin will let you make 1 nobleman. To educate the nobleman you will have to pay :wood:40000 :clay:50000 :iron:50000

I don't then know how to make another noble
To make a second nobleman, you will have to mint 2 more gold coins (costs :wood:56000 :clay:60000 :iron:50000 total). To educate the nobleman you will have to pay :wood:40000 :clay:50000 :iron:50000.

and I have an abandoned village with my troops in it just waiting for a noble of mine to ride in and claim it.
To capture the village, you have to attack with the noblemen until the village's loyalty falls to zero. When you attack the village, your attacking troops will fight your supporting troops! So you will probably want to withdraw them before you try capturing it ;)

Once your nobleman reduces the loyalty to zero, he will become the governor of that village, and you will not be able to use him anymore.

DeletedUser

The real mysteries of TW! Does the farmer really need a 20-foot scythe? Why does the stablehand fling the poo towards the sidewalk? Will the lumberjack ever realize he's already felled that tree, and has been hacking away at a stump for the last month?

I own a scythe and tbh they really are bloody enormous!!! Also the gang at TW's must have put the shit to the test against clay cos the shit shoveller is twice as fast as the clay shoveller. And also if were getting down to the brass tacs how come the dudes building didnt make the doors bigger when none of them fit without bending over to get in em. And finally who parked a ruddy mini submarine behind my warehouse !!!!!

DeletedUser

oh and nobled me first village, ssecond noble already marching to third village as we speak :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations with the village.

And are those rocks that submarine of yours?

DeletedUser

BIGGINNERS GUIDE TO NOBLING
listen in kids. The way to noble is with

NOBLES!
how do you get nobles? with a..

ACADEMY!
how do you get an Academy? with..

LEVEL 20 HQ, LEVEL 20 WALL, LEVEL 20 EVERYTHING!
how do you noble a village?

SWORDS! + NOBLE!

Walkthrough
Once you have your noble following the instructions above, search Hidden Disaster and attack with 1 noble and 1000 swords. You will then noble his village immediatly and he will <3 you.

Follow these instructions today!
Thats the basics done for all you newbies. Anyone fancy a cuppa..

DeletedUser

I'm not dissing them. I just get guilty-fed ODD..

:icon_rolleyes::icon_sad:

DeletedUser2765

BIGGINNERS GUIDE TO NOBLING
listen in kids. The way to noble is with

NOBLES!
how do you get nobles? with a..

ACADEMY!
how do you get an Academy? with..

LEVEL 20 HQ, LEVEL 20 WALL, LEVEL 20 EVERYTHING!
how do you noble a village?

SWORDS! + NOBLE!

Walkthrough
Once you have your noble following the instructions above, search Hidden Disaster and attack with 1 noble and 1000 swords. You will then noble his village immediatly and he will <3 you.

Follow these instructions today!
Thats the basics done for all you newbies. Anyone fancy a cuppa..

SWORDS & NOBLE to noble a village? Mate, please don't give the noobs any bad ideas. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

SWORDS & NOBLE to noble a village? Mate, please don't give the noobs any bad ideas. :icon_neutral:

Er. Yeah. I'd second that. Don't attack with Defence troops. Unless you add them to your 4th noble, so you have some D troops in the village from the moment you take it. But don't ever use swords/spears to clear a village. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Walkthrough

Yet another slight correction: you won't be able to noble a village with a single attack - seeing as a noble reduces a village's loyalty by 20-35, you will probably need 4 attacks in total in order to gain control of a new village.

Last edited by a moderator: