[Moved]Newbie help

DeletedUser

I am curious as to how many bonus villages you can attack while building your empire.
Say for example i attack a bonus village with 100% extra clay pruduction , can i then attack another village with same bonus and will it accumulate , creating massive productions , same with iron and wood .
Also is there any reason to attack other village without being a noble man , is ther any real benefits to it .
As my thread title says , i am new to this so all answers appreciated .
Thanks in advance....Mark

DeletedUser

You can attack as many villages as you want, this includes every type of village whether it be: barbarian, player or bonus.

If a village is 100% clay for example, it just means that village will produce double the amount of clay per hour than a normal village would. The bonus's will not accumulate.

There are of course many benefits to attacking villages without using nobleman. Attacking villages to take their resources is very important, also you attack players to kill their troops so you have less competition in your area.

DeletedUser

I am curious as to how many bonus villages you can attack while building your empire.
Say for example i attack a bonus village with 100% extra clay pruduction , can i then attack another village with same bonus and will it accumulate , creating massive productions , same with iron and wood .
Also is there any reason to attack other village without being a noble man , is ther any real benefits to it .
As my thread title says , i am new to this so all answers appreciated .
Thanks in advance....Mark

Briefly.
You can attack as many bonus villages or player villages as you like as long as they are not significantly lower in points than you and effected by the Attacker : Defender rule .
."maximum Attacker : Defender ratio, which prohibits attacking if the points ratio between the two players is greater than the ratio defined (usually 20:1). Note that this only effects the larger player, and not the smaller."

There are reasons to attack other villages other than to noble them ; to steal their resources or eliminate them as a future threat.

Just make sure your warehouse can hold all of the resources you intend to accumulate :icon_cool:

Happy Farming :)

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

will the bonuses accumulate? well, bonus village's bonus will be given to you only in the bonus village itself. it won't affect your other village. so, a 100% bonus for clay means only that particular bonus village, will produce 2x clay as normal. it's bonus won't affect your other villages.

and to take a village for yourself, you need a nobleman. which is trained in academy. which requires HeadQuarters lvl 20, Smithy lvl 20, and market lvl 10 at least.

as Mytimeisnow said, attacking villages without nobleman is also a good idea (you can call it a most if you want to be a good player) as your troops will bring the target's resources for you. allowing you to grow at a more rapid speed.

Hope you find these info useful.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the answers , would i be right to assume if i were going to attack another village , not to attack one which is part of a Tribe .
A friend of mine who introduced me to Tribal Wars attacked a village lost all his troops and now has a big army after his little butt and probably little way of defending himself.

DeletedUser

I'd suggest joining a world and finding a tribe that knows what they are doing where you can learn more about the game.

After you have sufficient knowledge join a new world and use what you have learned.

DeletedUser

Have picked up a few tips today and am putting them into practice. Thanks for all the help .
Stomper

DeletedUser

I would love if we(players) could get a 10% chance of starting with a bonus village.-wouldn´t you just love that?

DeletedUser

I shared my internet connection with someone 4 a while, now we're not, if i delete my share an internet connection wit him, will i still get deleted 4 sharin it wit him before?

DeletedUser

You can remove him from your "Sharing internet connection" list if he ain't sharing internet connection with you anymore without breaking any rules.