[Moved]Presentation of my tribe.

DeletedUser

Ugh you will be blatantly ripping off a good friend of mine Angacam, and the tribe he lead -?- which was also named Undecided...AND had that exact Coa.

This tribe shall be heading to the rim

Sorry for the double but your friend is the blasphemic not ferrari, and ferrari you can count on me to bring more players to the fight ;)

DeletedUser

Your arrogant, i am starting to respect business time but with your kind of behavior i will never respect you...

DeletedUser

Your arrogant, i am starting to respect business time but with your kind of behavior i will never respect you...

How is it arrogant that I don't like you because you went and spammed W2 with your so called dark sence of humour, which I found annoying. You're just an annoying troll who I refuse to feed.

DeletedUser

I didn´t intend to make spam, and that was supposed to be Funny-if you now what that means-apparently i don´t, but you can´t call that spam...

I will ignore you now...

DeletedUser

I didn´t intend to make spam, and that was supposed to be Funny-if you now what that means-apparently i don´t, but you can´t call that spam...

I will ignore you now...

You're ignoring me because I critisize your idiocy. I ignored you because of your idiocy when you try to critisize me. It's called logic.

DeletedUser

Mc Ferrari, I go

I don't speak english very well

GoNGaXiNHuO - pt1 and pt13
Morcego1976 - pt7

I will go to the UK2 and if you are the really Mc Ferrari, I must be in your tribe

Cumps

DeletedUser

Englishs are N0obs

Portugueses are the best players in Classic Worlds
Mc Ferrari is ower best player

DeletedUser

I diseagree english are as best as the portuguese, and i must bet for the english for better since they have more experience, but don´t understimate us ; )

DeletedUser

Yes, he is vecause of this:

1-The true ferrari dislikes big(in number) tribes
2-Ferrari is from Porto
3-I am not sure but i think he had this sig on the pt forums aswell
4-Ferrari is now playing world 22 on br i think...
5-Just pm him...

DeletedUser

I won´t join your tribe anylonger you are not the true ferrari, the other portuguese players opened my eyes.

DeletedUser2904

This tribe isn´t a copy the first time i saw it was on world 2 on the portuguese servers...

Sorry for the double but your friend is the blasphemic not ferrari, and ferrari you can count on me to bring more players to the fight ;)

i may be wrong but:
Portuguese W2 announced 20-05-2008
.net W15 announced : 15-02-08

and undecided was made at the start of w15 which opened on the 18th of February 08 (if my memory serves right) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i may be wrong but:
Portuguese W2 announced 20-05-2008
.net W2 announced : 15-02-08

and undecided was made at the start of w15 which opened on the 18th of February 08 (if my memory serves right) :)

How could there have been a 3 day difference between the .net W2 being announced and the .net W15 being opened?

DeletedUser

I ask the Portuguese players: do not post more on this topic because showing your bad English shames our country .. xD

And.. this is not the true MC Ferrari.. it's a bad fake.. :icon_rolleyes: