Mozilla Firefox - Milli Noble Trains.

DeletedUser

Hey.

I was practicing millisecond noble trains on MozFF, and it said something like, One or more accounts are on. I was wondering, can i send milli second noble trains on Mozilla Firefox? If so, how?

Thanks.
Sam

DeletedUser

Sort of, it just comes up with a message like, More than one account is logged on. Or soemthing like that, and then it has to close...

DeletedUser

It sounds like youre trying to open multiple tabs/windows in a way that makes TW think youre logging on multiple times. How are you going about it?

DeletedUser

Just making 4 tabs, and on all of them, opening the last page befre clicking Ok when it sends attacks, then i click it, and it fails.

DeletedUser

So you open 4 new tabs, then navigate to TW, login and get to the attack confirmation screen? If so, this is what you are doing wrong. Instead you start in your main tab, on the target village's information screen, and CTRL+click the "Send Troops" link once for each attack you want to send. Then go through each new tab and input troop numbers etc.

DeletedUser

So, i shoudl just have one page with the confirmation screen?

DeletedUser

No, you will end up with a confirmation screen in each tab you open in the way I mentioned.

DeletedUser

when you go to click the send troops button on a village, intstead of left clicking on it right click then select open in new tab.

DeletedUser

Damn, took 2 seconds :(
I'm gonna practise :p THANKS cpas.

Yeah, firefox isn't so good for sending trains. There seems to be a delay between clicking "OK" and being able to open the next tab. Opera is much better for sending millisecond trains.

DeletedUser

Yup, Opera Rocks.

Although sometimes my timings are too close they're always under 1 seconds xD

DeletedUser

Opera > FF for Trains/Farming and Launching
FF > Opera for just about everything else.