Music

DeletedUser

What music do you like? Do you want to share/reccomend some music that not many people know about? This is the thread for that. Here are some songs I like:

Jay-Z feat. Mr Hudson - Young Forever (Forever Young Remix)

Also, I was just wondering if any of you knew any un-released music, because I like to find out about songs before they're released. There's usually quite a lot on Youtube.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but that was terrible.

/waits on Slash's solo album.

DeletedUser

"Jump In My Car" by Favid Hasselhoff. Nah, seriously? Safri Duo. Check them out.

DeletedUser

Muse. Havn't got their new album yet (it's in the post, on the way from teh interweb!) but heard some of the songs on there, and they're absolutely amazing. Buy it! There's something for everyone in there.

DeletedUser

Two fave new songs atm.

Ayo - Method Man and Redman
In this city - Jay-Z and Rhianna

DeletedUser

Muse. Havn't got their new album yet (it's in the post, on the way from teh interweb!) but heard some of the songs on there, and they're absolutely amazing. Buy it! There's something for everyone in there.

^I support this.

DeletedUser

Sexy "something" by Akon ft David Guetta is a sick song imo.

Music video for it is hot too: Click me

DeletedUser

Linkin Park - Meteora and Hybrid Albums

<3

Also, currently really into the Collision Course thing with Jay-Z. He's a genious!! One of the only rappers who I actually like. Also, check out "The grey album" if you can get hold of it. I think the only way to get it is illegal download. Only 3000 copies were made I think, but EMI (record label) stopped a load being sold because they didn't have the rights to the Beatles stuff. But, it's a mixture of Jay-Z's Black ablum and The Beatles' White Album, and is rather good.