My farewell

DeletedUser

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who posted positive comments to me and for sticking up for me as well.

Secondly, I am not a noob. I have been playing for a little over 2 years, mostly on .net. I started playing on w22.

The reason I posted in the first place, was not to get attention, but to say goodbye to that world in my own way.

+ rep

Well spoken.

DeletedUser

This is my first post in the forums, and since I will be leaving this world soon. I just wanted to toot my own horn, that I pretty much held up my own fighting off all sorts of attacks from the whole T4H family. I know that OD doesnt really say much just that it shows that I know how to stack and rebuild but considering I had no support from any of the tribes I was in, I still managed to kill off alot of nukes and nobles. That is all I have to say! :)

Yeah I felt I had to say something like this when I left Uk2. I'd held off DOGS with NSK and then on my own for ages. I thought I had to say something. No reason at all why anyone would care about it but I posted anyway. So I sort of understand why you say this. Much less irritating than me too - good going!

In fact I'd had such fun on that world I was tempted to write the story of it - now THAT would be an insomnia cure.

DeletedUser

No idea who you are but gd luck. Could be an idea to set up a thread players can post in when they are leaving.