nameo is saying good bye to w6

DeletedUser

Well got to say , i have really enjoyed playing w6 , been a real pleasure .
gonna make this quick , i wish rk all the best and the family lol.
Been a real pleasure working with some of you , there is some really nice people from this world .
Im leaving for 1-7 reasons , rl issues , just don't have the time to play so many world's all at ones .
Anyway bye bye , -NAMEO-

DeletedUser6748

Not you as well bud...

Well I think it was my first time speaking to you the other day and you seemed a decent bloke and saw the funny side to my mail to THE1, anyway good luck with RL and everything.

Dickie / Trelowarth

DeletedUser

Another player leaves...
Sad to see you go, another forum poster not in JBox quits :icon_rolleyes:

JBox may have to start bickering internally :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8972

Jog on then ya lightweight........

See you in the next world mate, and the very best of luck with all and any future ventures.

DeletedUser8782

Well sorry to see you leave NAMEO the little conversations we have had have been good, i can only guess one of your reasons for quitting was due to the family tribe and new leadership structure, you should have done what i said instead of quitting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

See ya Clark mate.

Sad to see you go. We had some great chats and have grown beside each other since the beginning. :(

Now who am i going to co play when i get rimmed? :p

Wish you all the best. Take care.

DeletedUser8687

byeee nameo :icon_sad: i know i left this world agees ago but i believe we will be working 2gether on other worlds :icon_biggrin: so im glad we met on this world.

So thats the good bye now for the spam like you done on my premade thread :icon_razz:

Byee nameo you internal barb munching account merger :icon_razz: I nobled yo ass on speed :lol:

hehe banter mate! catch you on skype

L to the M

DeletedUser8468

sorry to see you leave nameo....such a pity to see good players leave.

DeletedUser

Always hate to see players leave a world especially since they are active on the forums.