Nemesis Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen the post where Nemisis called me a liar? It seems to be missing now? :icon_rolleyes:

I also posted a reply asking him to reveal who he is playing in UK6 as a reply to the above post. Anyone seen that? That post seems to be missing as well? :icon_eek:

Is it true he left an account in R~A~C saying he had no time and took an account in Gold....Nature's Favorite?

Anyone know if he was playing an account in Gold when I was there? He seems to know an awful lot about my account when I had no idea he was allegedly in Gold at the same time.

If these questions are answered the way I think they might (can never be too sure)...could there be some hypocrisy...I sure hope not. Would that mean his posts cannot be trusted as he leveled towards me?

Inquiring minds want to know......

DeletedUser

Can we expect this post to be deleted too? :icon_confused:

Sorry mate not sure who he is now, Im pretty sure he gave up his account in R~A~C but not sure where he is now.

DeletedUser6748

Jamie cleaned up one of the threads last night as it had gone off topic

DeletedUser

Now then...........I did leave rac, because of rl issues that meant I couldnt devote the time required.

I am indeed Natures Favorite, and yes I was in gold while you were Noobery. And yes that post does eem to have been deleted, but not by me, as I dont have mod privs on uk6.

And yes, I know exactly what support was sent to you, and that you were crying because you bit off more than you could chew.

And yes, you did lie about how much support you got. Isent you in excess of 25000 troops, not lots of 100 as you claimed, and many other gold members sent you decent amounts of support.

I know the truth of what happened. and I'm surprised RK swallowed your story, as I have a lot of respect for many of their members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now then...........I did leave rac, because of rl issues that meant I couldnt devote the time required.

I am indeed Natures Favorite, and yes I was in gold while you were Noobery. And yes that post does eem to have been deleted, but not by me, as I dont have mod privs on uk6.

And yes, I know exactly what support was sent to you, and that you were crying because you bit off more than you could chew.

And yes, you did lie about how much support you got. Isent you in excess of 25000 troops, not lots of 100 as you claimed, and many other gold members sent you decent amounts of support.

I know the truth of what happened. and I'm surprised RK swallowed your story, as I have a lot of respect for many of their members.

I am so done with this conversation. It is old and tired. Ask Styx for the fowarded reports of support I sent to her. Judging from your ugly tirade on Skype...my guess is you are pissed you left RAC for a tribe that just folded. If the tribe was as strong as you purport....why did you fold? End of story...goodbye :)

DeletedUser8366

I am so done with this conversation. It is old and tired. Ask Styx for the fowarded reports of support I sent to her. Judging from your ugly tirade on Skype...my guess is you are pissed you left RAC for a tribe that just folded. If the tribe was as strong as you purport....why did you fold? End of story...goodbye :)

Ok since my name has been mentioned, I will comment. Mark yes you did send me reports of two members who sent ridiculously small amounts of support and that was addressed immediately with those 2 members whom I shall not name.

However what you also failed to tell me in our discussion were the other members who were supporting you generously. When you left I saw numerous members posting their returning support from your villages. I myself sent you 12 full villages of defence and quite a few others sent similar amounts.

history repeats itself....juke joins a tribe, arguments erupt ! everyone leaves hahaha.

Whatever grudge you hold against Juke, he was actually a valued member of Gold, very much a team player and will continue to be a valued member of Jbox.

DeletedUser

its all relative tim...your character does not change between worlds, your still the same tantrum throwing, barb/internal nobling, selfish, backstabbing, rl strikes when your under heavy fire, account dropping wimp we all came to detest champ..

good luck on the battle field....i do hope you have learnt to define between the attack & support buttons by now *cough*fail sniper*cough* :icon_razz:

Stop picking fights....
and leave the RL issues out of it and any other personal insults....

I think 99% of people will back Juke on this and I certainly will, the one per cent that wont is you :icon_rolleyes:

I can imagine you feeling pretty smart and strong behind your computer, pity you dont give me the same impression on these externals :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the post where Nemisis called me a liar? It seems to be missing now? :icon_rolleyes:

Just to clarify 110%.

Nemesis cannot delete posts on any forum other than UK7 and its sub-forums. By that I do not mean that he's asked not to, but that moderators truly lack the capability to edit or delete posts on any forums on which their names don't show up in the bottom right corner as shown below:

uk6mods.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.