New No Haul World ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When will there be a new world opening ?

also when will there be a new no hauls world ?

just asking for a rough estimate, 1.month, 3.months etc...

DeletedUser11546

um a new world will probably open in a month or so, and I highly doubt there will be a no hauls world on such a small server. Also don't post this here, totally wrong section.

DeletedUser12021

No hauls?

If you ask me they should make the game more complex, not simpler.
New units and game mechanics would be nice.

DeletedUser9598

Why do you think no hauls is simpler than hauls? If anything its the other way round

DeletedUser9598

Because in the end it's on less thing to keep in mind.

Farmings not a hard thing to do though, its just boring. Also the ability to farm (or out farm others) is where the real advantage comes, on no hauls its an even playing field, you dont have to sit behind a computer for 18 hours a day to compete, you have to look after your troops more, diplomacy is of greater importance, just a few of the reasons why no hauls is more complex than hauls.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Farmings not a hard thing to do though, its just boring. Also the ability to farm (or out farm others) is where the real advantage comes

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

You claim it's not hard, just boring, but then state the ability to do it well is what sets the top players apart.

Farming might be easy, if we're talking about very basic understanding of farming, but super-efficient farming is more of a science than most people realize.

DeletedUser9598

Dont see how im contradicting myself.... Farming is boring and i think 99.9% of people will agree, also i wasnt getting into the concept of farming efficiently i was merely pointing out that being able to haul (and out farm others) makes the world easier in comparison to not being able to haul at all

DeletedUser

i agree farming has too much an impact, ingame skills should have more weight on outcomes, eg, sniping, backtiming, tightness of attacks from different villages should affect luck or moral etc

i dont think no hauls, just limited, to say 1 or 2 mil like i said, so early game is rewarded with strong growth, but to a point only

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Worlds without farming is boring... playing TW is about the community and on a no hauls world you don't need to login to farm so no one talks to each other...

Though I agree... a limited hauls world with a high limit would be best, take away the advantage of all those that use the "FA Script" as CF would claim is the cheats current preferred method...

DeletedUser

Wrong section indeed. There are several discussions such as this in the general section of the forums. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.