New noble rules?

DeletedUser4753

So i spy a little survey regarding rule changes of the nobles.

Now i don't necessarily disagree that the rules should be changed.

But i query, who says they must.

Where is the option to say, "nobles stay the same distance", or "nobles stay same price."

I don't recall being asked weather we would like a change, and don't recall any complaints in regards to the nobles, we all knew the rules when we joined w13.

As i say, haven't really considered the implications of said changes but would like to see a discussion and more options before we are basically told the world we play is changed on the beck n call of some mod who doesn't even play the world.

Discuss...

an word from the brain box who decided they can change settings willy nilly perhaps?

DeletedUser

D1 YAY.

Tbh I don't care about the noble cost rule, except will be mayhem with Haps then :icon_wink:

But in my personal view, I don't want the noble distance to change. People at this stage are the people who played w13 aware of the rules that make the world unique such as the noble distance!

Interested what other people think though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I want both the price & distance to stay the same! If we wanted something different we wouldn't have joined the world (or is that just me?) Annoys me when the settings change half way through with no apparent reason for it, can't we get an added option for 0 changes??

DeletedUser4753

amazing what a bit of people power can do eh

Tribal Wars team today at 16:44
Hi Guys,

I have just had it pointed out that I did not offer fair options so I have set a new one.

Sorry please go to settings > surveys again where you will find a new poll

UK Tribal Wars Team

cheers for the fairer options, thiers hope for mods yet :eek:

DeletedUser

I want both the price & distance to stay the same! If we wanted something different we wouldn't have joined the world (or is that just me?) Annoys me when the settings change half way through with no apparent reason for it, can't we get an added option for 0 changes??

EDIT: Fall Over you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha Joby! before i 'fall over' do wanna borrow some nobles?? I'm happy to share :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

nawww dont give joby nobles he dont deserve

me on the other hand pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease share

DeletedUser

Cheap nobles will be better in my case. It's not very nice having to cut op's short from lack of nobles :(

DeletedUser

Your tribe seems overly obsessed with us today though. Think we upset the person playing olivenb :/

DeletedUser4753

/me points at brando, me thinks he doiing sum tastage of own medicine lol

DeletedUser

Butttttt he's losing me valuable farm loots and it really upsets me