new player question

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me if you can buy further resources and how to join a tribe thanks

DeletedUser

you cannot buy resorces you get them from resorces and farming and you can only join a tribe once you get an invite try looking at general or something or reading the help page ig

DeletedUser

If you read http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/help2.php it will give you the basics of how to start out. there are also guides on the guides forum.

But to get extra resources you need to build troops and send them out to gather resources from other villagers/barbarian villages.

Good Luck.

<3

DeletedUser

try to join a good tribe ;) Write to them saying you are new and keen to learn and a bit about yourself. :)

<3

yes, do join Ouch! they seem to lack of players :icon_wink:

hoang nghiem

PS: @King Tom: Jking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey mate i'm far from the the most experienced player but feel free to message me ingame if you have any questions :)

Ingame name = satanscircus

DeletedUser

actually you can buy resources ;) from the market place. but you have to trade some of yours for some of theirs. technically buying :p

DeletedUser

More like trading resources.

You can make a profit on your resources on the market , but I think maybe the guy needs to get his head around building troops and farming first if he's only just started.

<3

DeletedUser

You can make a profit on your resources on the market , but I think maybe the guy needs to get his head around building troops and farming first if he's only just started.

<3

I think he is best of joinging a tribe. Maybe reading a few guides and such. This game isn't that hard to pick up.

DeletedUser2118

I think he is best of joinging a tribe. Maybe reading a few guides and such. This game isn't that hard to pick up.

I disagree, it's incredibly hard. I mean just finding the server location would be a pain.

Tribe joining is a good first step. Bother top rank players, but do it in a polite way, you'd be surprised how many will respond with serious advice.

DeletedUser

Joining a tribe

Hi, another noob question.
I have had invites to join tribes but I don't know how to do it, there does not seem to be any "accept invite" button or suchlike. Any help much appreciated.
I may have made a mistake in starting my own tribe first, do I have to leave that one before I join another?

Thx for any advice.
M

DeletedUser

Press the "Tribe" button near the top of the page... if you can't see a Tribe button, go to your village overview, and then it should be there, 4th link in from the right.

Press on the Tribe button.

It will either say :
^tribenamegoeshere^ invitation, accept/decline

Press accept to join the tribe.

If you have created your own tribe, which I doubt it, because you don't know were the Tribe button is, you press "Tribe", "Settings", and then "Disband Tribe".

Anything else?
/Anything you don't understand?

DeletedUser

Thx Potassium
I disbanded my tribe and it was simple, seems that I was trying to run before I could walk!

DeletedUser

More like walk before you could crawl :icon_wink::icon_razz:.

I suggest looking at the member count, OD, points and location when choosing a tribe.

DeletedUser

Member Count and OD are always crucial.
You can ultimatly see how the tribe are progressing by their member counts.
High member counts, probably mass recruiting - no, they have a 99.9% chance.
This means they just recruit anyone, which isn't good, you don't want noobs in a tribe.
OD see's how strength'y the tribe is.

;)

DeletedUser

The member count is not what divides good and bad tribes. Good tribes make use of the limit. It's better to have the best 80 players than the best 50. In the beginning it can give you a hint about the leadership though.

OD shows if they are aggressive and good to defend or not, that on the other hand doesn't mean much in the beginning.

DeletedUser

Well, basically, have fun.
Quit now, It's like drugs.
Actually don't.

/CloseThread?

DeletedUser

Sorry, what :lol:? And why close the thread?

Anyway. if somebody has any more questions s/he's welcome to contact me.