New Village manager and Troop Manager

DeletedUser

so how are folks digging the new setup for the village manager and troop manager?

Me personally? After spending 10 minutes reading the wiki page on how things work, I finally got my head around it and created my own templates and put them in place. So for the most part, I do like the village manager.

Now...as far as the troop manager, I haven't had a chance to test that yet...wondering if it'll act like our recruiting scripts and wait to recruit. For example, if I put in 6000 spears, will it wait until I have all the resources to recruit all 6000 or will it start immediately and just keep going until it reaches 6000?

Anyone have a chance to test it, please let me know..

Thanks,

Ach

DeletedUser

ahhh looks as if though the troop manager does pretty well..it goes in small increments and seems to do what it should..I'll post more later.

DeletedUser

Don't use account manager (not paying extra, cost enough as it is) but does the troop manager allow you to save different builds or is it just one?

DeletedUser

Yes, you can save as many different "templates" you create.
So you can have LC Nukes, HC nukes, 1000 Ram LC Nuke, Defense and so on and so on...
Only problem i see with it for example if you have a village with completely full resources, and start the troop manager, it'll recruit 50 axe at a time in small increments...
I guess that's good in a way, but would rather see it use what resources the village has, but we'll see how this pans out.

DeletedUser

Anyone else get the feeling that this new troop manager isn't as good as the old recruiting scripts? Seems to take longer and I'm finding that troops aren't recruiting when they should be.

I know this may fall on def ears, but if anyone has a working recruiting script out there or can point me to a forum post that has them, I'd be much appreciated,

thanks,

Ach

DeletedUser5582

Anyone else get the feeling that this new troop manager isn't as good as the old recruiting scripts? Seems to take longer and I'm finding that troops aren't recruiting when they should be.

I know this may fall on def ears, but if anyone has a working recruiting script out there or can point me to a forum post that has them, I'd be much appreciated,

thanks,

Ach

maybe its just sick and tired of building all those spears :icon_eek:

As you seem to have problems finding your way to the scripts thread have given you the link! Now when you speak of me do be nice :icon_biggrin:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15212

Any problems getting it to work then just post up here and will show you what goes where :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8800

what a lovely person this jo is helping the enemy
or is she trying to steal me away as her last post suggested on the other forum lol

DeletedUser5582

what a lovely person this jo is helping the enemy
or is she trying to steal me away as her last post suggested on the other forum lol

I always try and help out as is a game plus am a mercenary so follow the cash!

Anyway I have you on W8 and so am content!

DeletedUser

maybe its just sick and tired of building all those spears :icon_eek:

As you seem to have problems finding your way to the scripts thread have given you the link! Now when you speak of me do be nice :icon_biggrin:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15212

Any problems getting it to work then just post up here and will show you what goes where :icon_wink:

Thank you Jo,

Yes, one of the problems I am having is this...

For example, one of my groups is labeled "1. Defense" So I've tried putting that in , in these places
javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["all"] = "1000, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 400";group["1. Defense"] = "0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 200";ukScript="http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/scripts/MassRecruitScript.js";s=document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.src=ukScript;document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);void 0;

Still having issues...just nothing happens...

Now I can Manually go to the mass recruit page, enter in the #'s I want and hit save, works fine that way, but I honestly miss the old scripts, just think they were "smarter" or even faster in terms of recruiting, I've caught mult villages not recruiting when they should be.

Should I remove the 400 at the end since I don't want to save that space and just place a '0' there instead and of course, I am entering in the desired troops in the correct places with out any luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

lol ok well seems like you have a few probs there!

Ok simple one is change last number to zero and it will then not save any farmspace.

For the rest of the script you need to out in all your groups and the spelling must be exactly how you have them so is best to cut and paste. Archers to false then check we have the right number of troop categories, sp,sw,axe,sc,lc,hc,rams,cats then farmspace. If too many spots then lose one (which would be for archers or those pesky mounted archers)

Note that you just need the one script that will run all your groups (which is where I went wrong until AssassinatedNoob using small words showed me how)

like this javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["K44 DEF"] = "1000, 1000, 0, 100, 0, 1000, 0, 100, 100";group["K45 DEF"] = "1000, 1000, 0, 100, 0, 1000, 0, 100, 100";group

note no spacings and you would then go to recruit then mass recruit click on your group (def or sp def or whatever) click all then run the script, then repeat for your off (if you have any?!) etc etc etc

so if you have say 5 groups then you would need 5 separate setups exactly as set up above (have cut that from my working script so spaces etc should be the same)

would say tell me your build and would make you a script but some fool has sent incoming at me so no time!

Any more issues then shout

DeletedUser

lol ok well seems like you have a few probs there!

Ok simple one is change last number to zero and it will then not save any farmspace.

For the rest of the script you need to out in all your groups and the spelling must be exactly how you have them so is best to cut and paste. Archers to false then check we have the right number of troop categories, sp,sw,axe,sc,lc,hc,rams,cats then farmspace. If too many spots then lose one (which would be for archers or those pesky mounted archers)

Note that you just need the one script that will run all your groups (which is where I went wrong until AssassinatedNoob using small words showed me how)

like this javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["K44 DEF"] = "1000, 1000, 0, 100, 0, 1000, 0, 100, 100";group["K45 DEF"] = "1000, 1000, 0, 100, 0, 1000, 0, 100, 100";group

note no spacings and you would then go to recruit then mass recruit click on your group (def or sp def or whatever) click all then run the script, then repeat for your off (if you have any?!) etc etc etc

so if you have say 5 groups then you would need 5 separate setups exactly as set up above (have cut that from my working script so spaces etc should be the same)

would say tell me your build and would make you a script but some fool has sent incoming at me so no time!

Any more issues then shout

lol, sure Jo..ahh yes, your INC, I hear your a master "Tagger", so you should have plenty of time.... hehe

HC Offensive builds are 7500 Axe, 2000 HC, 250 Rams I have these villages in a group called 1. Offense There is a space after the .

DeletedUser5582

Tagging is not the problem is the sword speed nb ones that have me fretting thus wasting my time as I have panic attacks!

javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["1. Offense"] = "0, 0, 7500, 0, 2000, 0, 2500, 0, 0";group

have left the next group on the end for your next group which with no spaces will go like this ["Another def group to send fakes at poor Jo"] = "first number for sp etc etc

this goes on end ;ukScript="http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/script/MassRecruitScript.js"; s=document.createElement('script'); s.type='text/javascript';s.src=ukScript; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);void 0; with no spaces after last "

Remember ALL your groups in the same script and just one link on quickbar. Then throw up each group in mass recruit run script then do next one till done.

Happy clicking!

DeletedUser5582

javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["1. Offense"] = "0, 0, 7500, 0, 2000, 0, 2500, 0, 0";group

sacre bleu I messed up and made you an axe nuke with hc and lc! Oops

It should be javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["1. Offense"] = "0, 0, 7500, 0, 0, 2500, 250, 0, 0";group

Hope this hasn't ruined your hc nukes but hey one of yours left a mes at one of my villas earlier so quits I think.

DeletedUser

This is a correct nuke, pay no attention to Jo

It should be javascript:var archers = false;group =[];group["1. Offense"] = "1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1";group

DeletedUser

right on guys, I was able to spot the logic and proceed accordingly..

Thanks

DeletedUser5582

well done you!

Bet you can't find things in the fridge though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ed you are a brave brave man, saying that to Jo, let me know when it is safe to come out from the back of the sofa