new years break...

DeletedUser

Now i can understand the logic of having a christmas break, kind of. However, i'd like to point out one thing. New years day is a holiday for one reason. Hangovers! This isn't a family time, its a time of woe and sorrow! Yeah its great when your 12, but I can still remember the 80's and thinking "this is damned cool..a new year". Well i'm nearly 30 now and a new year is a bad sign, your birthday is just round the corner, your knees arn't reacting to the cold very well and due to a christmas with a generous family your skint (yes, i buy them the same value back.. stupid one realises but still). So can someone please tell me why my accounts stagnating so the staff can all go for a nice pint somewhere whilst i goto bed @ 10:30 and turn up at work tomorrow around 6a.m?!?!

DeletedUser

It's for people like me who party'd until the Sun was up and could not be bothered to sleep :3

DeletedUser2765

Now i can understand the logic of having a christmas break, kind of. However, i'd like to point out one thing. New years day is a holiday for one reason. Hangovers! This isn't a family time, its a time of woe and sorrow! Yeah its great when your 12, but I can still remember the 80's and thinking "this is damned cool..a new year". Well i'm nearly 30 now and a new year is a bad sign, your birthday is just round the corner, your knees arn't reacting to the cold very well and due to a christmas with a generous family your skint (yes, i buy them the same value back.. stupid one realises but still). So can someone please tell me why my accounts stagnating so the staff can all go for a nice pint somewhere whilst i goto bed @ 10:30 and turn up at work tomorrow around 6a.m?!?!

[ke]Hey you know what, its not our fault we are young. >.>

<3[/ke]

DeletedUser

If you were young there would be no problem, since you're elder "oh my god no attack break because it doesn't suit me" :icon_wink:

I actually lol'd at this thread :icon_razz: you were funny.