Newbie in a downward spiral

• Thread starter DeletedUser4387
  • Start date

DeletedUser4387

I'm very new to the game and have a bit of a problem. I started my village, slowly building up all buildings until i got most things between level 5 and 10. But i'm being attacked, on average 5 times a day by the same person and have no way of stopping them. very time i log back on, another atack has happened and i'm back to square one. He's not taking any money from me as i have none! Just destroying a wall that i rebuild in vain every time!

Seems pretty pointless carrying on, as i do the same two things every time (build wall & Timber) but get attacked before i get a chance to do anything with it.

Is there anything i can do, or have i simply been defeated in the game and call it a day? A shame really as i was starting to enjoy it.

Any help would be MUCH apreciated

Steve

DeletedUser

Try upgrading your hiding place, he/she wont be able to steal any resources that are stored there.

Keep training defensive troops like swords and spears, but send them out of the village before you are attacked and maybe for a long trip if ur away from ur computer for a while.

Make sure to spend any resources u can before the attack to make sure he/she wont get anything out of you.

Finally, build up your wall (it will give you a base defence and should claim a few of his troops), if he/she continues attacking and losing troops and not getting any resources, there is a chance he/she will give up.

If none of that works, u can always restart and try again in a different area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4387

My hiding place is at level 10, but my wharehouse is level 1! I have no troops, no barracks etc, as i'm being atacked so frequently i don't have a chance to build them before he comes and knocks them down again!
Granted, i don't get the chance to log on every half an hour as i'm at work all day, but at the mo, that wouldn't help either!
Thanks for the advice though.

Also, he's not got anything from my village for the last 20 attacks! Obviously enjoys picking on the defenceless?!

DeletedUser

The only other thing i can suggest is that you try and find a tribe willing to help you out and send you support while you rebuild. Many tribes probably wont be willing to help, but there is always the chance that there is a good Samaritan out there.

DeletedUser

It looks like he's tried to make you into a complete non-starter, you could annoy him by using up resources each timehe attacks ect. But if you really want to start again fast, restart in a new area nad be more active... more active than everyone around you in the minimum.

DeletedUser

If you are being attacked 5 times a day you are near someone who is extremely active and aggressive. It is often better to learn the game further out in the world than in the middle of the world full of serious / addicted players.

DeletedUser

steve the fox, i'd say just cut ur loses and restart on the edge where it is easier,
if u want some help i would be willing to help you, just mail me here

DeletedUser4342

Take godly's advice and offer of help if i were you,this is my 1st server,but got help from someone and restarted,and managed to keep my area free of troops and made others give up,from the advice i was given.. now is a great game that i aint being pwned lol

DeletedUser

well done ceetah277, may i adivse u find a good tribe to join, good does always mean most points, and then maybe try and join a ateach premade

DeletedUser4342

yeah was part of a good clan,but branched of with a mate to start a old one we had,see how that pans out lol

DeletedUser

It looks like he's tried to make you into a complete non-starter, you could annoy him by using up resources each timehe attacks ect. But if you really want to start again fast, restart in a new area nad be more active... more active than everyone around you in the minimum.

He said he had hiding place level 10 and warehouse level one, that means there's no way the guy farming him can get any resources. Steve, you should firstly upgrade warehouse to 4 (as even then he can't get any resources and you won't max out all the time when you're offline), then continue trying to make a barracks, if he has any intelligence he'll get bored losing troops for nothing. Or you could play dead for a couple of days, then log back on and try again. There are many options. But in reality, just start over, as you'll be able to get a better village within days from the sound of it.

DeletedUser4387

thanks for all the help and advice. I've been back on for 2 days now and no attacks as yet! so managing to build things back up as fast as poss. I'l keep plodding along where i am for now and see how things go. But a fresh start in a quiet area seems like a good idea if he keeps coming back.

Thanks again all

Steve

DeletedUser1508

thanks for all the help and advice. I've been back on for 2 days now and no attacks as yet! so managing to build things back up as fast as poss. I'l keep plodding along where i am for now and see how things go. But a fresh start in a quiet area seems like a good idea if he keeps coming back.

Thanks again all

Steve

To be honest, if there is already a player near you that has rams and catapaults, then you probably should start again. This time you will know a little more about what to do. The best tip that you can get at this stage is to build lots of troops, and send them out to attack barbarian villages. They will then bring back resources that you can use to build more troops and buildings.

Good luck with whatever you do.