Night Bonus - How it Works

DeletedUser

So writing a huge bunch of text is supposed to clear it up for people who can't understand english?

I'm pretty sure they can understand math, so just do this.

Night Bonus = (
def.png
+
def_cav.png
+
def_archer.png
)x2

You underestimate the stupidity of the human race.

DeletedUser54

So true. Great thread I must say. But to clear everything up:

During Summer Time Server Time is +2 GMT and the UK is +1 GMT.

During Winter Time Server Time is +1 GMT and the UK is 0 GMT.

i.e. Server Time is always 1 hour ahead of the UK, which means this night bonus is from 11pm until 7am the next day in the UK.

I hope people can stop spreading teh BS, because Server Time is Server Time - it is the same time as on every server.

DeletedUser

I hope people can stop spreading teh BS, because Server Time is Server Time - it is the same time as on every server.
Rubbish. I can throw you a couple of examples if you really need, of servers massively away from our (German) ST.

DeletedUser

You should add, that barbs are not affected by the night-bonus. Never!

DeletedUser

Now that will confuse me some as I had finally got used to the GMT +1 time.

And Ohai there Thirsty!

DeletedUser

Yea. Thnking in server time is much simpler.
Did I miss the following rather important point somewhere?

When you decide to attack someone the last window before you "OK" the attack will have "Night Bonus" highlighted in red. And so the game computes the time of your arrival and whether this falls within the night window.

I work in server time and then convert to my local time at the end.

DeletedUser

Yea. Thnking in server time is much simpler.
Did I miss the following rather important point somewhere?

When you decide to attack someone the last window before you "OK" the attack will have "Night Bonus" highlighted in red. And so the game computes the time of your arrival and whether this falls within the night window.

I work in server time and then convert to my local time at the end.
The rather important "Night Bonus" highlighted in red wasn't there when the guide was made.

DeletedUser

sorry for bumping old topics but urs was old one that came up when i searched night bonus on google.
uhh so.. if the guy has 0 troops what happens?

DeletedUser1508

sorry for bumping old topics but urs was old one that came up when i searched night bonus on google.
uhh so.. if the guy has 0 troops what happens?

The night bonus doubles the strength of troops. So wall and basic village defence are not affected.

DeletedUser117

I do believe that scouts are not affected with night bonus. Well in the sim they arent anyway.

DeletedUser

No wonder 11 spears killed 13 axes + 16 spears of my own with 0 wall

DeletedUser

Can we pay extra via premium to have the bonus active all the time ;-)