No Name Decided Yet

DeletedUser

Greetings

After taking a year off I have returned to play seriously again. Some of you may not know me, others may wish for me to go away again. Im not very well known on the UK server but am a well known player on .Net and plan to become well known here as well. I dont have a name for my tribe yet largely because I like secrecy.

In this tribe you will be responsible for working as a team to cause as much chaos in world as possible. Your skill level, psych evaluation, and mental sharpness will be assessed and from there decisions on your entry will be made.

The playable world will be chosen when the right one comes up. We will look at the settings and find the best fit. I would aim to have it be a world in the next 1-6 months but will not rush it if it isn't ready.

If you know me, hit me up on skype and get added to the chat, If you don't know me PM me and we can begin a conversation. I will be selective about who comes and who doesn't and its not a direct reflection of skill or accomplishment but rather if you have the right set of skills i want.

I will not be posting a current member list at any point so do not ask.

My skype is Kolohe607
But if you dont know me PM me on here first because i wont be adding random people to skype.

Thanks Again

~ The Scientist.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Iv worked with you before Cold-Fusion and you wouldnt have made it into my tribe anyways so your opinion is fine with me.

DeletedUser6695

Iv worked with you before Cold-Fusion and you wouldnt have made it into my tribe anyways so your opinion is fine with me.

Literally no idea who you are so your opinion of me is invalid. Enjoy anal probing your members

DeletedUser

Literally no idea who you are so your opinion of me is invalid. Enjoy anal probing your members

Been in two different tribes with you and both tribes you've done nothing but cause problems. You dont have to know me, i know you and this is my tribe and i dont want you so end of conversation.

DeletedUser6695

Been in two different tribes with you and both tribes you've done nothing but cause problems. You dont have to know me, i know you and this is my tribe and i dont want you so end of conversation.

You don't want me? I never said I wanted to join...

What 2 tribes? Seeing as you play .net this should be good seeing as I have only played a handful of worlds there

DeletedUser

Well the two tribes where on this server.
This conversations over tho you can PM me if you wish to keep talking.

DeletedUser4753

"Your skill level, psych evaluation, and mental sharpness will be assessed"

menta sharpnes .....
but im known fa being blunt :(

DeletedUser11546

ahahaha CF, not gonna lie but you do cause a problems, just think back to your last US world and you'll know exactly what i'm talking about ;)

DeletedUser6695

ahahaha CF, not gonna lie but you do cause a problems, just think back to your last US world and you'll know exactly what i'm talking about ;)

That was US where I didnt care at all, this guy is saying I cause problems on uk where Im only ever in premades. He's erm chatting faeces...

DeletedUser11971

That was US where I didnt care at all, this guy is saying I cause problems on uk where Im only ever in premades. He's erm chatting faeces...

Lol is you CF that makes folks need to wear waders to avoid the wash of bovine excrement. I had the great misfortune to be in a tribe with you (you co played a "name"), you published your .net fake script in the skype chat, still managed to get rimmed and then joined the tribe that had rimmed you for a better "name" on an account (which then failed too). Not before you'd used the skype chat to note when someone was away and take their village on another world (all fair in love and TW I hear you say and would agree) but you then gloated about your "skills".

No think The Scientist is right to avoid you as you would a rabid dog. If the above seems harsh I would also say that your best quality is that you quit very quickly which I always quite liked about you.

I do also quite enjoy your trolling

DeletedUser6695

Lol is you CF that makes folks need to wear waders to avoid the wash of bovine excrement. I had the great misfortune to be in a tribe with you (you co played a "name"), you published your .net fake script in the skype chat, still managed to get rimmed and then joined the tribe that had rimmed you for a better "name" on an account (which then failed too). Not before you'd used the skype chat to note when someone was away and take their village on another world (all fair in love and TW I hear you say and would agree) but you then gloated about your "skills".

No think The Scientist is right to avoid you as you would a rabid dog. If the above seems harsh I would also say that your best quality is that you quit very quickly which I always quite liked about you.

I do also quite enjoy your trolling

This can only be about uk8. Yes, Matt rimmed me and then I co-played him. We were rank 3 only behind Will and Luca which is rather good imo. Definitely didn't fail.

Published a script? What are you talking about...

Then I rimmed Angie on uk9. Friends are just red dots in game.

Lastly, don't come on here and make a new account then try to have a go at me. It is laughable.

DeletedUser

All of which you can judge by a simply skype chat
Dont see whats wrong with not wanting idiots in my tribe but i guess you can judge it if you have nothing better to do ;)

Tribes still joining got 10-15 members will only be taking 5 - 10 more Dont want a big tribe at start up.

DeletedUser

The wording is a bit of a put off though, sounds like you are going to probe me.

DeletedUser4753

Sooner join these than imagine tbh,
nowt personal (much) but whats the point in all sitting in one tribe saying yea we the best

good look with tribe scientist, i dont really join premades but probing sounds like a lot of fun if u still game on that basis

DeletedUser

'All sitting in one tribe saying yea we are the best'

That is pretty much what pre-mades are and always have been.