No outside Help

DeletedUser5057

Rite i know the settings state No outside help and that a tribe's member limit is 20 but what if family tribe were setup, i know a lot of people dont like family tribes but there is no doubt in my mind that there will be at sum stage or another family tribes so....

My Question is what way will that work on the No Outside Support Rule?

DeletedUser

It doesn't do anything to it. Still the same, if there not in your current tribe, you cannot support them.

Can attack together though.

DeletedUser9748

Having 20 member limit and no outside support is the best settings for people that know the game and want to play it more...professionally. However, the existence of family/sister tribes is always an easy and fast solution if you want to have more people that will jump from tribe to tribe and send support.

I believe nevertheless that if a tribe consists of 20 loyal and good members, it does not need any sister/brother/cousin tribe to get support because a good teamwork outnumbers and wins a big-mass quantity of players.

DeletedUser9748

I don't include myself to those people cause I joined this world without knowing anyone and my current tribe is the best solution so far.

DeletedUser

I don't include myself to those people cause I joined this world without knowing anyone and my current tribe is the best solution so far.

I never ment anything about how good you are or are not at TW, my querie was with the bit where it said 'Proffesionally' no one plays professionally:lol:

DeletedUser9028

So technically with a family tribe is to get the recruiter to let the supporting player join the tribe send support then kick him back to the other family tribe or will the support bounce or come home, when it arrives at destination.

Just wondered if it was set up like this or not hmmmm...

DeletedUser117

So technically with a family tribe is to get the recruiter to let the supporting player join the tribe send support then kick him back to the other family tribe or will the support bounce or come home, when it arrives at destination.

Just wondered if it was set up like this or not hmmmm...

There are no restrictions on how many times you can leave or join tribes, so yes if your in a family tribe, you can move to different parts of the family to get D. As long as your in that part of the tribe, they can send you D, you only need to stay there until the command is initiated, not until the D arrives.

DeletedUser9748

What sparks said is true. You just jump to a tribe, people send support and right away you leave and jump to another and so on. Of course, by having a limit of 20 players that cannot happen very often specially in war times. Tribes must communicate very well so this thing can work and that's why I believe just having one tribe with 20 active and trustworthy members is better.

ALesson: Professionally may seem a non-related word for here, I just meant people that take this game way more seriously than it is...better? :)

DeletedUser3194

So how does sending support work when trying to land support straight after a noble train if there is no outside support? As i understand it you won't be able to...

DeletedUser

So how does sending support work when trying to land support straight after a noble train if there is no outside support? As i understand it you won't be able to...

Nope, that won't be possible, but you could send defense with your last noble if you're willing to sacrifice some population for defense.