No Satisfaction

DeletedUser

Satisfy Me!

STD! have been looking and searching for just someone to spread our love to, someone we could share our stories with, laugh with, cuddle, lay there looking at them sleeping. No-one has answered our love letters </3. Kraklez just couldn't handle the rather constantly touchy feely nature of our Axeman - His true State of Mind has been exposed ;)

Twice we have declared war, but nothing. We just can't get no satisfaction. Well now we're sending out a different call until we can get our satisfaction.

Azylum too long have we pretended not to love you, but in all honesty we can't. We can't resist your villages. We love their mentally challenged villagers and their Paladins' exceptional skill at making pancakes ;o. Nevertheless, we want your villages, we'll be worsening the headcases of the inhabitants far more than any insanity can manage. Why not add some more blue splatz to our mapscreens, along with a tad of Gonorrhea, or a drizzle of Syphilis? ;o
So, Please answer our plee, don't leave your mugs half filled and your digestives half eaten ;) <3

Its funny really, to think that KNIGHT's Infections Clinic thought it could actually dispose of certain players' STD related issues. We like to think of it like this; an STD is like a soft drink. There are many on the market, yet conquer one and many hundreds more will hinder your attempts to decrease the amount of times you pass wind. ;) So, in the true spirit of marketing, we've hopped back to the lab (and the bedrooms) to provide you all with a new concoction of daring bacterium for which KNIGHT really won't have a cure to. Lads and Ladettes and other less noble KNIGHTs, stock up on Pepsi, because we iz coming for you. xD

You know what they say though, another man's treasure is another man's trash, thus, even your lovely villages don't seem like enough. We're hungry, the Custard Creams in the cupboard are gone and the Bourbons are stale and we still need to be satisfied baby. So maybe we'll have to extend our invitations and what would fill us more than expansion into K54 that StaMin decide to gracefully deny our shouts and calls for them, so yes we're declaring on the trash of E23 also, we will have the treasure of your K54 villages. It would unfair for us to leave all of our members still unsatisfied mind, so we really are pulling the Bangers out of the Mash, its been too many days since another tribe disbanded out of fear and cowardice. So at the risk of "biting off more than we can chew" and to look more fair in Azylum's eyes we will not only declare war on BM (their enemies), but CHAOS too.

Thats 750k~ vs 350k~ let's see what you can do. ;o

Now don't get us misunderstood, we're not being foolish, we're just bored of being so unsatisfied...

So now its on STD! vs KNIGHT, Azylum, BM, CH@OS and E23.

(This is a TakeThisHardCore-BusinessTime and TweetyTime PnP Production limited. Yes we know you want to touch us)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2243

Should be fun :icon_wink:

Give us a bit of a challenge. nubletts :D <3

DeletedUser

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. <- You have to imagine that to Rolling Stones - Satisfaction okay? :(

Don't disband o.o

DeletedUser

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

i dont know why i am so happy but here is a present

nom1.jpg

DeletedUser

Interesting,

Please co-ordinate with my account for taking down E23 members in my area though,
since as you can tell by my OD-D,
E23 declared war on me personally, so i havez info ;D

I wish you the best of luck in this,
and im wanting to see the outcome, you are up against alot o_O

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that this war is going to get stale really fast

DeletedUser

To be honest we kind of added BM and CH@OS in there for funsies :icon_redface:

I think its going to be an easy war against E23, but a long one, since you are so far away from eachother.

And with Azylum and knight too..

Im sure you can handle it, but its going to be a big task!

DeletedUser

Oh really..

Well this was a mug-shot of BT this morning o_O

gay_papa_smurf.jpg

Explain! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser2343

Put the whip and chains away. We like it soft and gentle :icon_twisted:
[/QUOTE

What no leather, no whips,no ladies dressed as horses? No pink blamanche and squirty cream. I would like to see some nice red spanked botties please :icon_redface: