No tribe leave

DeletedUser

okay so we all know this world has a tribe lock eventually, and I was a bit curious to something here... what happens if the tribe dis-bans? Can the tribe even dis-ban? And will the winner be counted by rank or total points? (like a family tribe ranking 2nd and 3rd that's total points are higher than rank 1's)

I know it's not pretty formating. just a few questions I thought more people than me might wanna know. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5175

no disbanding, leaving, dismissing or internalling after February - well technically you can't internal now but you can get the duke to kick the target just before your troops land

Families never count towards a tribes total points for game purposes each tribe is an individual entity - if a family tribe shared 5 mega villages and smaller tribe had the rest - 4 then the smaller tribe would win not the family.

DeletedUser

No internalling? I don't remember seeing anything about that - is there a thread someone can link to about this?

DeletedUser7369

U cant attack tribemates. The troops just visit. That means once the leave tribe option is gone you can only visit them until they go barb. Try it and see.

DeletedUser

Can you attack yourself?

Does it make any difference whether you are in a tribe or not?

DeletedUser6623

There is a self attack award so i presume so onetruth