Nobelman and academy?

DeletedUser

Well I got a mail from a friend who askt me "How you get nobels" I tought "How do you think? academy off course!" and looked into buldings but NO academy so how do you do a nobelman? isit in the church? this making me abit comfuinsg becuse Im new at this sorta play/vertion or what u want to call it.

DeletedUser

Nope, you make an academy, you need level 20 HQ, level 20 Smithy and a level 10 market to get an academy though :)

Im not sure if this is coin or package world, so depending on which on:

Package: get your academy, buy a package and you have a nobleman, but have to keep increasing your academy levels to make more noblemen.

Coin: Build academy, Mint a gold coin, then pay for your noblemen, but you only need a level 1 academy to keep making noblemen.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

With an academy. You've just gotta get the requirements (20 HQ, 20 smithy, 10 market) before it'll show up on the buildings screen. Or hit the tickbox which says "Show all buildings" on the VHQ!

DeletedUser

I know that :) But in tw-stats buildings I can't see a academy building there. its pretty wierd in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Nope, you make an academy, you need level 20 HQ, level 20 Smithy and a level 10 market to get an academy though :)

Im not sure if this is coin or package world, so depending on which on:

Package: get your academy, buy a package and you have a nobleman, but have to keep increasing your academy levels to make more noblemen.

Coin: Build academy, Mint a gold coin, then pay for your noblemen, but you only need a level 1 academy to keep making noblemen.

Says it all. PLUS, if you scroll down to the bottom of the HQ screen, there is a button that says *show all buildings* or something like that. Click that and it will give you the buildings that you can't make yet, and the requirements for them.