Noble train speed limit

DeletedUser

Can anyone confirm what is the noble train speed limit on uk worlds? On .net its 150ms; is this the same for uk servers as well?

DeletedUser

Huh, I had just assumed it would be the same as .net, but there is no section in the .uk rules that states you can't send a string of 4 commands in under 150ms. Maybe Tracey or Thar can confirm whether this rule is in place here?

DeletedUser

Yeah, there's nothing stated in the rules that say less than 150ms is illegal.

Though just stick to 150-400ms to be safe.

DeletedUser4

[tt]We do not have the script rule on .uk the reason for this is simple legal trains can easily be sent under that time, and i for one dont see why people who are good at the game should be punished when they have done nothing wrong. [/tt]

DeletedUser

Why the big difference between here and .net then?

I joined assuming there would be a few difference but not game breakers like this

DeletedUser

I joined assuming there would be a few difference but not game breakers like this

It's not a game breaker at all lol. If you can send trains that fast you should be able to do it. You'll just have too up your game and manage to snipe them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]This is not a game breaker, it is simply a difference in what Tracey and Thar think is suitable and what the .net team thinks is suitable.

If you can send trains faster then 150 ms, then you can snipe them too. There are many ways to snipe trains ~150 ms, read guides, I'm sure you can figure it out. :)[/ke]

DeletedUser5322

i <3 teh rules...if you cant swim get out of the water =]