Noble Train

DeletedUser2340

If I send a noble train of 5 nobles, and I'm lucky and the 3rd noble is successful, what happens to the final two nobles? Do they also take the village and disappear? Or do they return to the home village?

DeletedUser

Depends on what happens.

If the two nobles have enough forces with them to kill your troops that took the village (Not counting if you timed in support) they will kill the your troops also. If the nobles survive then it will take the loyalty down again and again. Meaning you nobled the village in all, three times?

In which case you wasted two nobles.

If they don't manage to take the loyalty down and are destroyed you will be allowed to remake them costing: 40k Wood. 50K Clay. 50K Iron. Each. You will not have to mint any more coins for the nobles that died. (Assuming this is coins and not packages).

Though I don't know why you'd want to send five nobles, the chances of taking it with 4 are high enough, the chances of attacking yourself and losing troops with 5 is high.

DeletedUser

There's a possibility you wouldn't take the village with the 4th noble due to the loyalty ging up to 25, if the 4th survives the 5th will though.

DeletedUser1274

There's a possibility you wouldn't take the village with the 4th noble due to the loyalty ging up to 25, if the 4th survives the 5th will though.

I thought that the loyalty can take up too 35 with 1 noble??

DeletedUser

it can but it's pretty rare, unless you use the paladin weapon

DeletedUser

I normally send 4 in a noble train. In wars, when long range nobling is required i will send 5. This is because if you are nobling at 50+ hrs range you don't want to/can't make a second trip.

DeletedUser

One technique to stop noble trains also relies on this.
You noble your own village down to very low loyalty eg 5. Then when the noble train hits the first noble will take the village. The other 3 nobles then hit the village and are unable to take it due to the fact the majority of the nuke arrived with the first noble and is acting as support. You then send your own attack (with a noble) and support before his support gets there. You have caused him 500k of each resources to be wasted and you keep the village.

DeletedUser

One technique to stop noble trains also relies on this.
You noble your own village down to very low loyalty eg 5. Then when the noble train hits the first noble will take the village. The other 3 nobles then hit the village and are unable to take it due to the fact the majority of the nuke arrived with the first noble and is acting as support. You then send your own attack (with a noble) and support before his support gets there. You have caused him 500k of each resources to be wasted and you keep the village.

This is a good way of making your enemy waste nobles/resources taking your village, but its also expensive for you as you will lose a village's worth of troops in the process. IMO this is best used as a last resort to hold on to villages you need, but aren't willing to support yourself, perhaps because they have already been cleared and have no wall.

DeletedUser

This is a good way of making your enemy waste nobles/resources taking your village, but its also expensive for you as you will lose a village's worth of troops in the process. IMO this is best used as a last resort to hold on to villages you need, but aren't willing to support yourself, perhaps because they have already been cleared and have no wall.

Yeah it is a last resort tatic. I myself have never used it since i can snipe trains quite well. Stacking really is the best thing to do untill you have a bit more experience and trust your ability to send trains of support to snipe at the correct time.

DeletedUser2118

Yeah it is a last resort tatic. I myself have never used it since i can snipe trains quite well. Stacking really is the best thing to do untill you have a bit more experience and trust your ability to send trains of support to snipe at the correct time.

most people I have seen do this, do this because they know that they are screwed and are just trying to waste as many of the opposing player's resources as possible.

DeletedUser2385

I like to send 4 nobles most of the time, I believe that I'm correct in saying the odds of taking a villa with a 4 nobles is 83.7% or there abouts. If I perceive the player I'm attacking to be any good, or they are quite far away I will send 5 nobles, I also have a serect recipe for avoiding my own losses but I don't want to give it away :)

DeletedUser904

why would you send 5 nobles if you believe the player under attack to be good? to me that makes no sense

DeletedUser

If you're being attacked and there's a nobleman in the attack, you have to kill the nobleman before the loyalty goes below 0.