Noble Trains

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that anyone can switch between tabs and send out 4 or 5 nobles in milliseconds, never mind seconds. So the question is, how is it done?

DeletedUser

When you're on the village overview, ctrl+click on the rally point once for each extra tab you want (using firefox). In each tab, put in the amount of troops you want to send in each part of the train, and continue until the confirmation screen with the "ok" button. Now, starting on the first tab, hover your mouse pointer over the "ok" button, and then very quickly click and press ctrl+tab (to switch to the next tab), for each tab, in quick succession. If you can do it quick enough, you can get an entire train to land in less than a second.

DeletedUser

Both of these need Opera browser.

From Bacpen, .net:

nobletrain.gif

From Qwertyu, .net:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2184327&postcount=5

DeletedUser

Oh nice, both of those were very helpful, thankyou.
Firefox also allows you to Right-click a submit button.
and Ctrl+click for new tab.

DeletedUser

Oh nice, both of those were very helpful, thankyou.
Firefox also allows you to Right-click a submit button.
and Ctrl+click for new tab.
Same on Opera; Right click to select it, so you can hit enter, and Ctrl+Shift+Click to open up a background tab on Opera.

DeletedUser

Same on Opera; Right click to select it, so you can hit enter, and Ctrl+Shift+Click to open up a background tab on Opera.
Ahh i see, its Ctrl+Shift+Click to load a foreground tab on Firefox.
Learn something useful every day :)

DeletedUser

Firefox:

Hi Guys, this is how to do a really good noble train on firefox and it couldn't be easier :)

Here one I did earlier:
1.a A-Team today at 19:03:16:266
1.a A-Team today at 19:03:16:408
1.a A-Team today at 19:03:16:525
1.a A-Team today at 19:03:16:582

This is how to do it:

Open the 4 tabs as you normally do.

Now go to:
"File" -> "Offline mode" (or sometinhg like that...)

Know press "ok" in every tab to send the attack, it will bring up a page that says it could not load the page...

Know go again to "File" -> and press "Online mode"

Know press with the right button on a tab and choose "Refresh all tabs" (or something like that...)

Last thing, press the Enter Key as fast as you can 4 times ;)

Hope it will help...

DeletedUser8800

yes t trains you should get under .100 of a second
pretty much all the time

DeletedUser269

A bit offtopic, but how many defender are known for splitting .100ms trains? Is it a common thing now? I'm just abit confused to why everyone wants faster

DeletedUser

Worlds are getting enforced gaps now which is even more annoying. Sniping is simple once you know the technique and your lag...

DeletedUser1410

Worlds are getting enforced gaps now which is even more annoying. Sniping is simple once you know the technique and your lag...

agreed, on one world you could only have 4 attacks per second
so if you had 4 nobles in that second it couldn't be sniped?
I know that I had real problems setting the 'T' up but got there in the end.
The thing with the 'T' you don't even need premium.

DeletedUser

A bit offtopic, but how many defender are known for splitting .100ms trains? Is it a common thing now? I'm just abit confused to why everyone wants faster

I find t- training my snipes helps to be honest - seems to give me more of a chance of getting inbetween the gaps..

DeletedUser6695

hmm I would say quite a few can but quite a few cant :D

I have no idea percentages but id say about 10% could snipe it?

DeletedUser

good player will allways be eable to snipe a train.

If you use a t metod for sending the trains than you will probably use the same metod to snipe it!

and no mater how fast it is, good player will allways find a way to kill it.:icon_surprised: