Noble trains.

DeletedUser

other than Opera and firefox what other browsers can you use to send decent trains.

DeletedUser9188

other than Opera and firefox what other browsers can you use to send decent trains.

Opera is the best browser for t-trains. Firefox and chrome do the job, but nowhere near as good as Opera. Ofc, the decency of trains is more skill dependent on firefox and chrome as compared to Opera. I dont think IE can do a decent train ever mostly because microsoft has a crap dev team.

DeletedUser

IE can do an alright one if you're quick enough but opera beats it hands down

DeletedUser

Why you wouldn't want to use Opera for everything is beyond me! [/Player loves Opera]

DeletedUser

Chrome can suck for trains unless your using hot keys, imo. Opera is fastest if you know how to send them, then FF followed by IE, until they give their browser a decent update!

DeletedUser

I use Opera for everything TW because it tends to be best for everything TW. (I'm sure I'll be seeing Nauz or a co-player soon trying to tell me that if used right IE is just as good as opera or something stupid like that)

DeletedUser

Agree with above
43.gif

DeletedUser9188

All browsers suck for trains unless your using hotkeys - imo.

Its not really related to the browser...its has more to do with the attacker's efficiency. Many people open 4 different firefox windows and are able to do decent trains. It has nothing to do with the ability of being able to press 't'.

DeletedUser4147

Its not really related to the browser...its has more to do with the attacker's efficiency. Many people open 4 different firefox windows and are able to do decent trains. It has nothing to do with the ability of being able to press 't'.

But when pressing t offers you a much much faster noble train than the other method (unless your not human ofc) then it is effectively the best method, and is a hot key.

However on UK10 i'd say it's possible to go and send all 4 nobles individually (like send attack, map, click attack, send and repeat) and still be within that MS gap :lol:

DeletedUser9188

But when pressing t offers you a much much faster noble train than the other method (unless your not human ofc) then it is effectively the best method, and is a hot key.

However on UK10 i'd say it's possible to go and send all 4 nobles individually (like send attack, map, click attack, send and repeat) and still be within that MS gap :lol:

4 firefox windows opened together on the desktop and minimized to an extent so that all windows get aligned on the screen...you click the 'ok' button on all windows quite fast to be in 250 ms attack gap....imo

DeletedUser2178

The T method is by far the most efficient way to send a milli sec train, unless your super human and have amazingly fast fingers :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well, Enter-2 works pretty well on opera too, especially on uk10 with the 250 ms gap between attacks you'll pretty much aways get them at the minimum time. :lol:

With the other browsers, I personally find it really hard to send trains .. I suggest you stick to those ..

DeletedUser

On worlds with small m/s gaps - it has everything to do with browsers. Lightweight browser will result in tighter trains. Lightweight browsers with hotkeys will result in the tightest trains you can hope for. This has nothing to do with players ability and everything to with connection, lag, etc.

I don't doubt you can get decent trains using Firefox after several tries...however that negates your "more to do with the attacker's efficiency" comment. If you have a land time you need to get it right first time....like landing it tight behind your nukes and before your support or in various other circumstances where you don't have the luxury of several chances.

DeletedUser9188

If you have a land time you need to get it right first time....like landing it tight behind your nukes and before your support or in various other circumstances where you don't have the luxury of several chances.

The question was about browsers which can do decent trains. No specific requirement of a land time is mentioned. I personally use opera for trains. But firefox CAN certainly send nice trains. My reply was keeping in mind that Emuzr might not be comfortable with opera, hence his question, therefore my answer.

When comparing firefox and opera , opera is the only browser of choice for t trains.

DeletedUser

The question was about browsers which can do decent trains.

Well actually the question was what browsers other than Firefox and Opera are good for sending decent trains.

So to answer the question - Chrome. To set it up correctly here is a link to a video:
Chrome Trains

DeletedUser10204

what is this T method? i only know the way of open 4 tabs on opera then pres enter, 2, enter, 2, enter, 2, enter

DeletedUser

you can find the T method here.

Hope that helps

Im fairly certain he knows that given that is what he uses lol..

As for the subject.. In this world sending noble trains from one village will very soon be obsolete.