Nobles fair Feedback

DeletedUser

Do the bonuses stack?

Say I've got 4 of the bonus that doubles the effect of my flag, is it possible to use them all at once, thus quadrupling the effect of my flag?

DeletedUser13668

Is there someone who responds to questions here?

I have one about flamboyant speech.

once activated, should i then make 100 noblemen in many different villages, i presume this will reward me with the equivalent resources for 50 noblemen, but how is this reward made? it says the village of my choice, but if i put all those resources into one village it will bust my wh several times over.

DeletedUser14043

the feedback is simple...
It's a fun little game that inno is getting fat from.
So many players using pp on this...
Man what I'd give to have one day's profits from it.
That said, Mr. free noble, here I come :grin:

DeletedUser

They may profit from it, but some players wont use pp to spin again and still end up with free PA, AM etc. Therefore, inno lose money, right?

dabookman

Reaction score
Is there someone who responds to questions here?

I have one about flamboyant speech.

once activated, should i then make 100 noblemen in many different villages, i presume this will reward me with the equivalent resources for 50 noblemen, but how is this reward made? it says the village of my choice, but if i put all those resources into one village it will bust my wh several times over.

The resources are given as a package in your inventory to be used as and when required, 100 nobles would give you 100 items.

DeletedUser11788

They may profit from it, but some players wont use pp to spin again and still end up with free PA, AM etc. Therefore, inno lose money, right?

This was so much more fun than the crest crap. Just log on click and then move on again. please play it permanently. Its like having a gambling den set up in the village...LOL