NOMO are useless a bunch of Noobs

DeletedUser11411

NOMO are useless

i have no troops and they have between and 5/7 players with as many or double my total of villages and have for over a month been trying to noble my villages

four times they have taken a village only for me tot ake it back within minutes

and then I try and commit suicide by taking a couple of villages owned by their leader and rats i keep my troops and take the villages

come on guys i am wanting to reset... and have been for over a month now and cant due to the system requiring me to have only one village

if ops or expired wish to take out nomo they do not know how to play they are a bunch of NOOBS

smiles

well i have loads of food for them to enjoy when they come calling at my leisure parks - so come and take them over

DeletedUser4753

Whilst i don't rate NOMO as a extra ordinary tribe, have you considered the fact your far their top priority?

not saying you havent done well one cannot tell.

but for what 250k Odd and a couple of retakes not brag worthy,

but we still love underdogs good luck :)

DeletedUser

???

NOMO are useless

i have no troops and they have between and 5/7 players with as many or double my total of villages and have for over a month been trying to noble my villages

four times they have taken a village only for me tot ake it back within minutes

and then I try and commit suicide by taking a couple of villages owned by their leader and rats i keep my troops and take the villages

come on guys i am wanting to reset... and have been for over a month now and cant due to the system requiring me to have only one village

if ops or expired wish to take out nomo they do not know how to play they are a bunch of NOOBS

smiles

well i have loads of food for them to enjoy when they come calling at my leisure parks - so come and take them over

if you want them to take your villages then why do you retake them minutes later??

not sure who the noob is

DeletedUser9598

How can you have no troops but take recaps and send them on a suicide mission :lol:

DeletedUser11411

if you want them to take your villages then why do you retake them minutes later??

not sure who the noob is
well whilst i would like to restart elsewhere i do not want to give them up without some sort of fight - it is fun seeing them get more and more of there tribe attack as they fail to defeat what is now an almost troopless set of villages