Noob Moral Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
According to the World Start Information Moral is "20:1 for 45 days removed after 90 days"

Can someone please explain how this will effect farms... I've played in worlds before where I've lost all me inactive farms due to the 20:1 rule until they turn barb but I don't understand how the "45 days removed after 90 days" effect things...

Thanks in advance...

Your resident grumpy old noob...

DeletedUser

As I understand it.

20:1 for 45 days

This means you can not attack a player who is outside this ratio. For example if they have 100 points and you have 2001 points you will not be able to send the attack, this also works in reverse. A message will pop up, should you try to send the attack, telling you on what date you can attack them, that is the 45 days.

removed after 90 days.

Moral will be deactivated after 90 days, so you will then get 100% when attacking. I am not sure if this is for the entire world or just is counted from the player start date.

Hope this helps.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Thanks...

Sorry I'm Still a little confused... I'm old and stupid so you have to be patient with me...

So if I joined the world today and A player next to me joined, then thought it all looked too hard and quit and left a 79 point "inactive" village next to me... I can farm his village (after BP) as long as I have less than 1580 points.. once I have 1581 points I can't farm him until 45 days after he joined....

But after 90 days from either the world start or when I joined moral is all but a distant memory?

So if you grow too quick your gonna lose all your farms (apart from barbs)?...

DeletedUser

I can farm his village (after BP) as long as I have less than 1580 points.. once I have 1581 points I can't farm him until 45 days after he joined....

Yes, the game will work it out for you, just keep sending attacks until you get a message. (With any luck the inactive 79 pointer would more than likely have turned barb by then due to inactivity.)

But after 90 days from either the world start or when I joined moral is all but a distant memory?

As i understand it moral will be turned off after 90 days.

So if you grow too quick your gonna lose all your farms (apart from barbs)?...

Yes you can lose farms like you say.

DeletedUser

Yes, the game will work it out for you, just keep sending attacks until you get a message. (With any luck the inactive 79 pointer would more than likely have turned barb by then due to inactivity.)

As i understand it moral will be turned off after 90 days.

Yes you can lose farms like you say.

As I recall the 20:1 still applies to barbs anyway, (or at least it did on the last world i played with this rule, w54.net) and since barbs do nt grow, once you pass 1581 you might as well forget that village completely until the 45 days are up.

DeletedUser

Only applies to player villas, not to barbs, otherwise we would have nothing to farm at all.

DeletedUser

As I recall the 20:1 still applies to barbs anyway, (or at least it did on the last world i played with this rule, w54.net) and since barbs do nt grow, once you pass 1581 you might as well forget that village completely until the 45 days are up.

Lol, sorry but I'm sure that wasn't the case.

DeletedUser282

You are completely incorrect. This isn't the case, this wasn't the case on w54.

DeletedUser

That would never ever happen on any world, what would be the point in that?

DeletedUser117

And everyone in the world from farming anything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser117

Couldnt imagine no hauls on a .5 speed world. . . .

That would be evil!

DeletedUser1342

As an advisory thread i think this one has run its course and is now leading to the small planet of Offtopica.

Going to close it so we avoid numerous casualties from the infraction hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.