Noobing Noobs :D

DeletedUser5057

Well Today has been a lot of fun and id like to share it with you all, so here go this is from the TopDog lol, Now it does get a little messy as its coming in from 4 Different Accounts, An i cant be assed sorting them all out but try an keep up with it,

TopDogInDaHood today at 19:00
look m8
bit busy farming for pacmon hes left me his account for few days so not got time for this
you need to get a player a little bit bigger to hit me if you want to catch my attention
now if you would be so kind please do not mail me anymore
if you get the time there is a very good help section at the bottom of your page
read it please
dont be sad everyone was a noob once upon a time
now let me go off and play with the bigger boys

and yest i noticed that you have been nobling yourself in 11
tut tut noobish mistake .....

... today at 18:55

we will see hope you have or co, or atleast a hell of a lot of coffee on standby as you guna have a very long week ahead, did you get a good read on my villa :)

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:53

i dont care which attack is which, you wont get through my defense hahah

... today at 18:49

exactly now you can decide which is the nuke and which isnt after that il send in my own :)

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:45

he has 1 village so they are fakes except 1 which will be whats left in his village.

... today at 18:41

mate you need to have a look at that again, the fake limit is for fakes arnt they :D

which would go to say that they aint all fakes now wouldnt it

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:39

your telling me you sent the fake limit with just rams?
now sit down and be quiet

you be the noooob

... today at 18:37

??? farming with rams now that is a new 1

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:36

expensive game them fakes ;\0
maybe more wise to have used them to farm with\?

paul jason croft today at 18:32

btw were is the nukes guna land?

... today at 18:32

you tell him sayin as you like telling me whats wrong with him

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:30

its not supposed to worry u its supposed to worry him, tell him to put his barracks up quick...

... today at 18:27

lol yea and that worries me so much,

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:25

okay no problem and btw tell your tribe mate mixed villas are not good:)

... today at 18:22

lol mate dont even bother mailing back

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:21

or another way to look at them...

FIRM 587|462 697 stacked
FIRM 589|460 6.584 possibly stacked
FIRM 588|460 1.533 stacked
FIRM 590|460 1.963 stacked
FIRM 589|462 3.969 stacked
FIRM 590|458 246 on way to being stacked in 5 hours

... today at 18:17

lol what a load of crap, point out which of these barb villas your talking about has 3 acds?

FIRM 587|462 697
FIRM 589|460 6.584 does have
FIRM 588|460 1.533
FIRM 590|460 1.963
FIRM 589|462 3.969 possibly?
FIRM 590|458 246

at that your more villas with more troops is another load of crap, if you knew how to play the game you would know that a villa with less an 2k is in no compassion to a villa with 4/5k at putting out troops

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:14

and you have 3 villas atm and in a few days it will be one...

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:13

work it out, i have 6 villages so obviously i must have at least 3 acdemies... and i have 14992 and you dont, you have less, but more villas with less points means i have more troops..

... today at 18:10

??? iv more points than you do an at that my villas are more developed than your, you have one villa that have an acd where as iv 3

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:09

what is a 2000 point play gonna do,

... today at 18:07

your lucky enuf to be friends with their tribe, but in sayin that it does not help you out so much as i can still take you down a peg or 2 :)

TopDogInDaHood today at 17:56

im waiting?

... today at 17:55

lol i havent got anyone involved yet but check this out :)

TopDogInDaHood today at 17:53

you just said you have friends around me and pacmon well i have friends elsewhere too hahah you cant either i suppose lol

... today at 17:50

Ha Ha cant even sort your own s**t out, watch this space :)

TopDogInDaHood today at 17:49

enjoy the rain of attacks:)

... today at 17:33

Just to let you know this is ... here, im working on this acc as my co is working the ... acc, now i was going to let you go and not bother with you but since you have started it i feel only the rite thing to do is to show you the same curtsey, do you see your next door neighbor ...? Well that is a very close friend of mine him and his co are friends we have played with on previous worlds and seen you have a bit of protection with ... id advice you to call it in as we will be paying you a visit, however id also advice you not to call in that much from him either as again, his next door neighbors are friends of mine too. So you see you have just went an shot yourself in the foot, hope it was worth it :D

Thank you,
1 of the 3 Donkeys

Now this is the 2nd Acc

... on 21.09. at 19:20

wha?....you spoon, and i suspose you hid your lvl4 plundering award too, mate catch yourself on as you have made yourself out to be a T Total Noob, have you even heard of a T Train before or is that a new one for you too as you seem to think that you can farm with rams and take out big nasty barbs that might kill all your troops :D

guess when it comes to fighting a real player and you have we will see how quickly you can work things lol

TopDogInDaHood on 21.09. at 19:15
i hid the bigger awards... makes me look like a smaller player

... on 21.09. at 19:12

lol and thanx for blocking PJC as i was sick of talking with you on that acc

... on 21.09. at 19:11

lol aye and you seem to forget VERY QUICKLY who you are talking with, this is ZieSquared acc sitting on this acc whilst my co is workin on ours, And as for Farming for the big boys look whos is talking your farming skills are much to be desired:

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 1.000 times!

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have already looted 1.000.000 resources!

...(ME, DUH)

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
You have already plundered other villages 19.122 times!
So far you have looted 8.387.763 resources.

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have already looted 8.387.763 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

TopDogInDaHood on 21.09. at 18:03
good luck

... on 21.09. at 18:01

im well aware of the support rule, but thanks for for advive

TopDogInDaHood on 21.09. at 18:00
better get your villas stacked and oh i forgot your tribe mates are the only ones to support you and by the looks of it you will lose, its just his usual cat nuke ahahaha, stay in villa and be killed or dodge and be demolished.

... on 21.09. at 17:55

id hardly call scouts an attack.... the one from your allie on the other hand. :)

TopDogInDaHood on 21.09. at 17:50
enjoy attacks:)

... on 21.09. at 17:14

just thought id hi as it looks like we going to be in a little tustlle

3rd Acc and the Best as i was working on the Convo which ran up until before now:

... today at 23:16

AWW COME ON EVERYONE OVER HERE IS HAVING PLENTY OF LAUGHS AT YOU, SORRY I MEAN WITH YOU, YOU KNOW I MIGHT JUST MAKE UP A THREAD ON THE EXTERNALS ABOUT YOU, IL PUT IT BESIDE THAT GUIDE SECTION YOU WHERE ON ABOUT EARLIER

... today at 23:05

CAN I ASK YOU A SERIOUS QUESTION, DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW NOT TO BE A NOOB, YOU SEEM TO BE A PRO AT IT

... today at 23:03

OHH GOD IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH MSG YOU SEND

TopDogInDaHood today at 23:02

i done want to noble you, if i was to noble anywhere it would be towards the centre of the world.

... today at 22:59

EXACTLY, MON MON MON :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:57

noble limit is 15 hrs, and spoons are something you eat soup with,

... today at 22:50

LMAO DUDE YOU ARE A SPOON.....HA HA HA

SO YOUR GUNA NOBLE BARBS INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT ATKED YOU...... HA HA HA

WHAT ARE YOU GUNA DO NOBLE ME WHEN YOU ARE OVER 16HR WITH SC AND THERES NOBLE TRAVEL LIMIT OF 25 FIELDS, HA HA HA SPOON, SPOON, SPOON

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:49

the reason def oda is low cuz people have scouted and got no report, attacked and failed miserably so i have lack of incomings..

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:47

shut up. u have issue, how are you going to stand up to me, u are in a tribe where u have alot of members with less than 40000 points, i have 2 members and we reach 6th in continent? and before u even mention other players such as ...., work it out, 5-6 villas all spread out, either has no church or little troop space so ... isnt no threat... and attack oda is from 1 villa out of 6, question is which village...

... today at 22:41

An so much for the Turtle now you need to make up sum kind of other BS excuse

... today at 22:40

Obviously You have a serious problem with reading, if you cant even manage that how on earth are you guna stand up to ... :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:38

look at your oda and look at mine. well that solves it...

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:37

we will see who is the noob when you dont get a single report...

... today at 22:35

lol you are a total joke mate, just go away or your noobness is going to rub off on me :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:34

i am pumping out over 4000 per hour.

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:33

you are sending fakes but u have 1500 points and there is a fake limit so half your troops are out faking lol the rest are going to try hit my villa but wont make a dent in my army, i have been stacked sinse i joined firm...

... today at 22:28

yea cus more small villas is better than having less larger ones that can pump out nearly 5x faster than those of 2k or less, and at that how much do you need for you next packet for nobles,,, your guna have a hell of a time farming for that, where as he has less packets to make and full villas, NOM NOM YOU FOOL

TopDogInDaHood today at 22:23

ive seen scout reports of his ressie, level 20 max in either villa

i go for ammount of villas, which means more troops to protect myself.

... today at 22:14

HA HA, and the turtle is using what villas to atk from, at best your VILLAS, wouldnt even have anymore than 4000 F/S (thats farm space btw) and with how slow Def is to make i couldnt see this turtle having much, not only that but the ... acc has plundered more and is packed with troops, one of the reasons why he hasnt nobled as many shitty barbs (btw he has nobled only players) as you have, this is because the ressies he is pumping isnt going on nobles but instead are going on troops, UNLIKE YOU, plenty of barbs,plenty of nobles and packets and plenty of work to be done to your villas,

NOW JUST GO AWAY AND TAKE YOUR NOOB SHITE AWAY WITH YOU

TopDogInDaHood today at 21:44

if your a turtle it means you have def villas with the odd att villa.

... today at 21:30

a turtle thats guna atk.....fook me iv heard it all now :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 21:23

or simply take barbs for safety, or if i was a turtle?

or are u too noob to know what a turtle is.

... today at 20:21

really them barbs are deadly enemies arnt they, see only point whores know how to take out barbs :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 20:20

im no point whore, i take villas for more area for troops u noob

... today at 20:18

lol nearly as big as your 6 villas an at that my nuke is of a tasty size, troops win wars not points you spoon, iv been put my ressies into them rather than building a half assed villa unlike yours :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 20:16

so are you, big nuke coming at me hahah you are 1500 points it wont even make a dent into my army

... today at 20:15

lol you are a real joke

TopDogInDaHood today at 20:14

no just wait,

... today at 20:12

lol really you guna send the same 200 Sc at me :D

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:47

you simply send 1 ram to slow the scouts down you knife.

... today at 18:45

yea your absolutely rite cause sc moves at the same speed a rams, you spoon lol

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:43

scouts at most because of fake limit

... today at 18:34

lol you sure?

TopDogInDaHood today at 18:33

nice fakes mate, shame you wont be able to kill anything lol, anymore?

Now for the 4th and Last But Not least this one had to be sent from a 4th Acc as he banned chatting on all the others:

... on 21.09. at 23:28

WHATS WRONG YOU GONE CAMERA SHY?

Now whos the noob the person that doesnt even know what he is doing or saying or the person getting him rilled up :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11361

Looks like a simple case of keeping everyone confused to me :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4342

Ok read this sober and didnt make any sense to be posting,so got drunk tonight just to re-read and still dosnt make any sense lol

DeletedUser10033

So whom is this scary player. Seems to of eluded me.

I just dont want to mess with a player with such a village, that can do so much damage. Especially to an active multi villaged player.