Not impressed! - Warning to all

• Thread starter DeletedUser9936
  • Start date

DeletedUser9936

We have decided that we have now got a major problem following the merge of Intern and BOO! Here at WC :) we have been elevated to rank 2.

So we are making a declaration of war.

Against everyone.

This is not active, but will become so upon any pun, joke, or quip that works around the two the phrases "Number 2" and "WC"

growl lol!

On a serious note (mainly so this doesn't count as spam) what are the winning conditions of this world? Also anyone know if there are any plans at all to remove the barbs don't grow rule now that those of us living on rim world would like better farming to try and catch up with the big boys?

DeletedUser

Which will have to change to something achievable...

DeletedUser

Would it be achievable with the removal of the barbs don't grow rule ? ( rimplayers get bigger )

DeletedUser9748

40 million points at this rate will only be achievable when the sun frozes and Mancunia gets in top 5 :p

DeletedUser

www.universetoday.com said:
When will the Sun burn out? There has been a large body of research done on that topic. Some estimates put it a a little over seven billion years from now while others place it at about five billion years in the future. Of course, there is that fact that it will consume the Earth before it goes Which ever time-frame that you want to believe, you and I do not have to worry about it right now.

oh crap ...

edit: burning out was the closest thing i could find...

double edit: no i don't know anything about the barb rule getting removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
40 million points at this rate will only be achievable when the sun frozes and Mancunia gets in top 5 :p

If you can make it B, anyone can... :)

The only real question is whether it's me or Business Time at rank 1 when the sun freezes....

DeletedUser

40 million points at this rate
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8105

Warning to WC!

After the 3rd September the party will start ^^

DeletedUser9748

WC is mine until further notice! (ate some strange junk food last night so...)

DeletedUser9701

Damn Ballerond, This crop i mean crap i have been lately is giving me a serious need for WC, how about letting me have a go