Not that we needed.....

DeletedUser

Not that we needed a new war... we were quite happy with the old one.

Anyway how is the NEW war going for you?

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F, WG
Side 2:
Tribes: TVL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,814
Side 2: 228
Difference: 1,586

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 535
Side 2: 94
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,917,678
Side 2: 2,236,204
Difference: 15,681,474

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,256,525
Side 2: 903,444
Difference: 4,353,081

chart

Discuss!!!!

DeletedUser7215

and i was wondering why we needed more nobles lol so long TVL and bye bye quest been nice munching on you yum yum

DeletedUser

Steady... Steady.....

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/10/2012 22:52:00 to 20/10/2012 16:04:20

Side 1: 443
Side 2: 49
Difference: 394

chart

Side 1: 4,410,703
Side 2: 470,653
Difference: 3,940,050

chart

DeletedUser7215

the king has return welcome back vag and for all you in TVL it bye bye to you now the G.F leader has return to help finish you off and for all you you dont know him you will soon

DeletedUser

Good month for tvl !!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: WG, G.F
Side 2:
Timeframe: 01/10/2012 00:00:00 to 31/10/2012 23:59:59
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,256
Side 2: 1,160
Difference: 1,096
chart

Side 1: 1,212
Side 2: 220
Difference: 992
chart

Side 1: 22,418,461
Side 2: 11,118,675
Difference: 11,299,786
chart

Side 1: 11,946,082
Side 2: 2,120,908
Difference: 9,825,174
chart

cola%2520bottles%2520L__19797_zoom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: 01/11/2012 00:00:00 to 25/11/2012 19:35:47

Side 1: 1,022
Side 2: 68
Difference: 954
chart

DeletedUser

VERY NICE JOB TVL !!!!

You only lost 954 villages in 25 days !!!!

I thought you were back and better than ever.

Looks to me that you are worst than before.

DeletedUser7215

yes tvl come and tell us your side of the story how is figine max and donko feeling who next we are thinking could it be we leave tvl alone for awhile and munch on someone else or is it smaj or VirkieViking turn stay tune it will be all clear very soon hahaha

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/11/2012 00:00:00 to 30/11/2012 23:59:59

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,701
Side 2: 1,207
Difference: 1,494

chart

Side 1: 1,355
Side 2: 87
Difference: 1,268

chart

Side 1: 26,145,284
Side 2: 11,122,052
Difference: 15,023,232

chart

Side 1: 13,062,971
Side 2: 827,580
Difference: 12,235,391

chart

Interesting to see the amount of internals going on :icon_rolleyes:..... on both sides at least the good guys are eating nearly just as many enemy villas.

Nice job TVL only losing 40 odd villas a day. :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WG, G.F
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2012 00:00:00 to 01/12/2012 00:14:0 <----------------------------

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Today TV started brilliantly... they didn't lose a village for the whole first 14 minutes ..... it went downhill from there :icon_cry: ...........

DeletedUser

Whats going on in TVL..... they are active we can tell from the amount of internalling that is going on. (The internals will run out eventually.)

So just what is the problem over there?

Have they completely lost the will to fight?

We understand that some recruitment from new worlds has taken place. It is quite obvious to us that your new recruits just do not have the skill required to play at this elite level.

Are the rest of you hoping for some respite? The balance of the world has clearly shifted some 51mil to 42 mil and currently changing hands of well over 1000 villages per month. That figure is rapidly increasing, already this month at some 800 villages.

It would be nice to hear something intelligent from that side of the fence. We can understand if you can not find the time to reply due to the amount of internals you have to organise.

DeletedUser6227

haha, your not even being clever. You who does nothing until the villas are emptied by your Tribe mates. I can't put the name that we call you on here, but i think you know it already. You watch that big ego of yours, and to be honest, I doubt it very much that if what has happend to us in the past few months had happend to you, you would not have lasted as long.
So eat it up your big Egoness.

And if you think about it for just a little time, you will see that this is the only way in which you could have possibly won W2!

DeletedUser

well done guys well done (claps hands repeatidly) well done you all managed to grab the easy pickings from unattended accounts, thats so much hard work you guys put in, you guys would never last as long as us...were true warriors if only you knew how many players we had left ;)...

DeletedUser

Smaj the facts are that the cheatqueen knew we were going to hit her in force and she also knew she would be humiliated, her leaving in the way she did could be looked at as the start of your tribes fall. The most important factors that you seem to overlook are that we have much higher activity levels, higher skills as well as players that have been here for a long time and know this game and more importantly this world inside and out. Further to that we are not recruiting players from new other worlds with low skill levels and that lack the intestinal fortitude needed for this type of world. How many have you been able to burn through now? The PP name changes you guys making tell an interesting story.

As for name calling pm it me and i will pass it on, we all enjoy a good laugh.

keller1.... lol your bringing the easy pickings and unattended accounts cards out are you? Fact is that we make the accounts inactive. If we only knew hey? I bet your shuffling accounts and resetting sits left right and centre... wonder what the mods would make of all that??

If you guys weren't so selfish you could have made the changes necessary to counter many of our recent successes. You guys are just not capable of seeing the bigger picture here.

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2012 00:00:00 to 20/12/2012 10:11:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,967
Side 2: 1,528
Difference: 1,439

chart

Side 1: 2,235
Side 2: 140
Difference: 2,095

chart

Side 1: 29,345,568
Side 2: 14,945,960
Difference: 14,399,608

chart

Side 1: 22,173,511
Side 2: 1,367,390
Difference: 20,806,121

chart

DeletedUser7215

hahahahaha so much for inactives lol every account what we have taking from aint inactive how do i know because when i send my scouts to mass scout the accounts i seem to get fakes back from them but once we send our nukes they run away and go inactive dont worry smaj we will show you how it done soon when we get closer to your safe clusters yes that what we are doing so how you going to save your account anyway who was the unlucky one who got the quest account yes it was active when we hit it they manage to recap some till we smash every villa i dine well to i dine that much i ran out of nobles

DeletedUser6227

Facts? You know more than me about why Tina left then, her personal reasons seemed clear to me and did not mention anything about being humiliated. Fact! that you seem to be overlooking, there was more than just one player leaving at the same time, so it has been hard to keep the accounts running by simply other players sitting them. Yes we tried to get other players for the accounts, as was there wishes and so stated in mails to mods. There was no break in attacks to adjust to our knew situation, and to enlist new players for the accounts takes time. Activity level was always high in TV, so for you to say yours was higher, I thought you would have seen that when WG/GF merged, it didn't take us long before we were No1 again. So forgive my confusion about you comment.:icon_rolleyes:

I've been playing now for almost 3 years, is that considerd a long time? My friends in TVL have been playing around the same time some longer.

intestinal fortitude, I'll have to look that up on google. Please don't post what it means, I will truly look it up.

PP name changing, yes I wish they wouldn't do that, very annoying.:icon_redface:Hows a guy to know they have low skill lvls:icon_rolleyes:

OOO, let me see, yes they take one look at the incoming and run for the hills. lol. who can you trust these days, It's seems no-one:icon_sad:who can blame them really, we are asking allot! I don't know, what can i say about it, nothing really. the players that are left over from TVL have tried there hardest to make things right, I am very proud to be a part of these peoples lives tbh as I'm sure you guys have the same feeling for your co-players. It's not been easy on them/us. I guess to those that have gone or simply don't log in anymore to play it just got, not Fun anymore for them, which is cool. I just don't get why they don't just come and tell us, they just simply leave. So what do we do, I don't know :icon_rolleyes:.

cheatqueen, is that even a word. tbh i don't know who cheats and who doesn't, I just know i don't. I play TW as honestly as the player next to me. Same could be said for the other side I suppose, but I'm not going to even bother saying to anyone about that. I will say there has been some instances where i thought that the other side has cheated (some attacks have been a little strange at times) but who am to say that there were? tbh i wouldn't really know for sure.

Just as an after thought, It was the leaders that left us, so it has been up to us soldiers to pick up the pieces.

DeletedUser7228

I heard there was a discussion going on so I thought I'd take a peak; it seems it's just the usual bitching.

Now, I'm guessing that if you lot are so talented and we are so untalented you'd all be getting bored and be the one's leaving to find real opposition to you skills but you're not. On the contrary, by your own admission, players who did leave are now returning as they get wind of easy, unattended, inactive accounts.

Like smaj, I've been here for three years or more and I intend to be here till the end. I'm enjoying the game; I've enjoyed watching the world grow and I'm enjoying watching the end game unfold. Win or lose, I've had great time and met some great people on both sides of the border.

Inactives for whatever reason are part of the game and it shows the strength of TVL rather than any weakness, that some of us old guard continue regardless (and this is true of both sides). We're reforming and repositioning possibly for the final flurry of LC, axes and rams. If any of you have ever been around to witness the end of any world you'll know that what's happening on UK2 is actually quite typical of the end game.

DeletedUser

no really you dont make them inactive lol dont make me laugh, when you guys hit tina's account it was not being played fact... it was sat so clearly you guys didnt make her leave...

please state players you have made leave because im beginning to think that you know more about the tribe im in rather than myself...as you havnt made anyone leave...your not as good you all say you are...

anyone can smash a account up, but not always clean up...

you guys only started to clean up when we lost aload of players...(not due to you lot) as you know yourself sits are not always easy when loads leave at the same time...

ive been here from the start an will be to the end...not going to throw 3 years away just like that...ive alwas put up a fight and always will...

DeletedUser6227

O sorry I forgot to reply to anthrich, probably coz i cudny wurk oot wit he wiz trin tae say.

You go on taking inactives mate, is that not what GF have you on there side for?

DeletedUser7228

I could eat a can of alphabet spaghetti and poo a better argument than GF can come up with.