NUKE! DECLARATION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've decided after this babble to repost.

Adam you have:

Complained against everyone else
Being spelling badly along with bad grammar
Your claiming that you have reported certain people(I've been there are tried it. Your probably gonna be banned yourself)
Your claiming all stuff about this 'coaltion' and those involved. You have very little evidence.(Feel free to mail me them ingame)
Your a really bad spammer.

This should be closed you have ruined ZDs reputation as well as my own tribe's. Just to reconfirm:

T4H are NOT involved

Jad.

EDIT: Forgot. You are a n00b.

DeletedUser

I've decided after this babble to repost.

Adam you have:

Complained against everyone else
Being spelling badly along with bad grammar
Your claiming that you have reported certain people(I've been there are tried it. Your probably gonna be banned yourself)
Your claiming all stuff about this 'coaltion' and those involved. You have very little evidence.(Feel free to mail me them ingame)
Your a really bad spammer.

This should be closed you have ruined ZDs reputation as well as my own tribe's. Just to reconfirm:

T4H are NOT involved

Jad.

EDIT: Forgot. You are a n00b.

not ruined ZD rep or yours, they have shown a cool head and not acted as he might want which would be more trouble
they have done the right thing kick and nuke, it seems to have move ZD in to action even if its small it shows the fastness about it

thnk u another agrees close

DeletedUser857

[gfx]If you feel there has been a violation of the forum's rules, you should find those particular posts and use the report button (
report.gif
), and a moderator will decide what is against the rules and act accordingly.

Repeatedly posting that the topic should get closed will not help nearly as much as reporting the "offending posts".[/gfx]

DeletedUser

Let me just say I'm severely disappointed and really not happy.

I haven't started sifting through all the garbage yet, but if something like this happens again, heads will roll :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.