>=O .Net Accounts

• Thread starter DeletedUser2449
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2449

Attention On Deck!

Yea that's right, Tehz Zombie's speaking so that means be quiet and listen :lol:

Ok like, This is the Original Zombie from w1 tribalwars.net

As most of you know, I've been playing tw for about 3 years now and I'm one of the careless tw flammers who just doesn't care about life.

I come once again to destroy the lives of others but this isn't the reason for my arrival here in the forums.

I'm here not to discuss the discussless but to discuss why I hate a co.uk.

Well basically, someone stole my .net name :(

I wont be able to be zombie on this server, and this sucks because I've been zombie everywhere. I think there should be some kind of rule that if you want to join a different server, you must either make an alias or join with your .net account using your .net password. That way your ruputation and all others wont go to lost.

:( everyone else got to keep their names and I've lost my.

Yes I'm complaining but I just think you should all know I'm not zombie on this server :O if you care or not, well, sucks to be sucking XD

Any questions? hmm.. Pancakes :icon_eek:

TZ-

DeletedUser

What a stupid rule. It's your fault, if you cared that much, that you weren't here fast enough to claim your 'oh so special' name. Jesus, why don't you just copyright the word if it means so much :icon_rolleyes:

You don't own the word, get over it.

DeletedUser

What a stupid rule. It's your fault, if you cared that much, that you weren't here fast enough to claim your 'oh so special' name. Jesus, why don't you just copyright the word if it means so much :icon_rolleyes:

You don't own the word, get over it.

100% agree, turned me on a little too :icon_redface:.

Status
Not open for further replies.