OD at 800-900 points.

DeletedUser

ATM i have 7917 OD at 839 points . im just curious if you guys think it should be higher or if its ok .

DeletedUser8687

ATM i have 7917 OD at 839 points . im just curious if you guys think it should be higher or if its ok .

Thats far too high for your points! :icon_rolleyes: you should only be gaining OD clearing your area and fending off attacks. as nauz said, OD whoring will see you fail.

DeletedUser

i am just clearing my 13x13 . Im not OD whoring , altho it may look like it .

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i am just clearing my 13x13 . Im not OD whoring , altho it may look like it .

No need to clear your 13x13.

Nauzhror
Opponents defeated: 18.159 (30.)
Tribe: Pandas

You have half as much OD as I do, and I wish I had less than I do, alas clearing my noble target shot my OD up quite a ways.

DeletedUser

wouldent you rather attack them while the had a low troops count and keep them clear than them building a Full D nuke and losing a hell of alot of troops later on in the game ?

DeletedUser1508

I don't know what the hate on OD. Sure you lose some troops. By why is that a problem? If you do it right, it shouldn't be.
Clearing your 13x13 is actually a legitimate strategy. Reducing the competition for farming (and also creating more farms) should mean that you get less empty hauls, potentially increasing your income despite some troop loss. It also means that the players you cleared are no longer a threat in any way, providing that you can keep them from rebuilding.

So can everyone please get off the 'minimal OD' bandwagon?

wouldent you rather attack them while the had a low troops count and keep them clear than them building a Full D nuke and losing a hell of alot of troops later on in the game ?
This is true.

DeletedUser

depends on what your aim is..you can either risc waiting for the right time to noble big villages,not loosing troops until then,or you can clear your area,loose some troops but securing your area in the process

both methods have advantages and disadvanteges..the ideal method is the one that makes you feel comfortable

DeletedUser

you need troops to farm. more troops, more farming. You have to find the right balance. looking from the outside Emu, u may be tipping the scales.

DeletedUser

Personally I'd say my OD is a bit high if I were looking from the outside looking it. But my account has only lost about 100 LC. And most are either from 1 or 2 here, and the one time a farm came alive and activated milita on us killing 40 LC :'(

Never the less, OD isn't always bad as long as your being smart about it. IE if I didn't clear the players I have cleared my farming area would have continued to be horrendous, and I wouldn't of been able to keep constant ques. In other words, I might actually have a LOWER troop count if it weren't for my OD

DeletedUser

i don't know what my od is but every 24 hours that i log in there is somene scouting me :( :lol:

DeletedUser1511

Too small. You are quite clearly a point whoring noob.
Learn2playinsteadofpostingstufflikethisonforumssinceitsclearlybait.

DeletedUser

I don't know what the hate on OD. Sure you lose some troops. By why is that a problem? If you do it right, it shouldn't be.
Clearing your 13x13 is actually a legitimate strategy. Reducing the competition for farming (and also creating more farms) should mean that you get less empty hauls, potentially increasing your income despite some troop loss. It also means that the players you cleared are no longer a threat in any way, providing that you can keep them from rebuilding.

This is true.

Adam reminds you about -Anima- <3

DeletedUser1511

This is true.
You sir are quite clearly a hater.
If the majority of the forum goers say tis true, it is. That is how society works!

DeletedUser

You sir are quite clearly a hater.
If the majority of the forum goers say tis true, it is. That is how society works!

Actually the closest society is to a democracy is America, and even america isnt, they are a congolmerate of states working together with their own policies and laws.

Democracy fails in society. Since when has something being more popular made it right?

DeletedUser5175

Actually the closest society is to a democracy is America, and even america isnt, they are a congolmerate of states working together with their own policies and laws.

Democracy fails in society. Since when has something being more popular made it right?

How on Earth can a country where someone loses the popular vote and is elected leader of the country be equated with the 'closest society to a democracy?'

DeletedUser5582

If America has ODD rating in UK10 is a valid point.

If not we are wandering off topic a we bit....!