....... OF THE MONTH

DeletedUser8865

I was talking my account personally. some players in our tribe receive constant incomings aswell.

DeletedUser5528

And true enough Dan. But i remember you complementing siro a while back on how he did when sitting the D18h account. But thats just me.

I do recognise when people have done well and dont really bother to announce too often when they dont. But Its got to work both ways. Slating Tri is not on. This game isn't only about defending but also attacking and Tri does both very well.

Siroxel seems to slate TFF for not attacking him. Yet who is he attacking ? He also has a tiny frontline hence easy to stack high and very easy to defend. Would it not be folly for us to attack him rather than more exposed players ?

DeletedUser8825

I do recognise when people have done well and dont really bother to announce too often when they dont. But Its got to work both ways. Slating Tri is not on. This game isn't only about defending but also attacking and Tri does both very well.

Siroxel seems to slate TFF for not attacking him. Yet who is he attacking ? He also has a tiny frontline hence easy to stack high and very easy to defend. Would it not be folly for us to attack him rather than more exposed players ?

But slating siro is ok is it??
he was just reacting to what tri said,no? (same as always TFF want to have it there way and we are expected to take it laying down) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5528

If you actually bother to read up up poor hard done by little man you will see Siro was first!

DeletedUser8825

If you actually bother to read up up poor hard done by little man you will see Siro was first!

Ok 'big man' everyone has a right to reply and to have there own opinion yes?? so does that mean that a couple of TFF members need to have their dig at siro?? let tri defend himself for a change!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok 'big man' everyone has a right to reply and to have there own opinion yes?? so does that mean that a couple of TFF members need to have their dig at siro?? let tri defend himself for a change!!:lol:

think Tri did? Do you ever read a thread before replying?

Anyway please do not refer to Dan as Big man as from the holiday snaps you can see he has covered up as he is shy!

He is now known as The Dan and spent most of yesterday levitating above a cushion chanting even the longest nuke journeys start with a single click :icon_eek:

Still incense in the TFF forums a nice touch I think.

Triarii2D

Reaction score

By da way wee man...

May I(the middle sized man) politely ask you to read upwards?

you may notice something?

so slating siro is ok is it?
he was just reacting to what tri said, no?

let tri defend himself for a change!!

^^don't come on this forum saying I started the flaming, then asking me to defend myself from the flaming that was sent to me first, you have clearly made a mistake somewhere as I can't both start and not start the same arguement :icon_confused:

point closed, pointless spam from you is not worth reading, another no voter I predict, scaredy cats, werty has already argued his and siros case back so you dont need to jump on the bandwagon after we have already closed it

DeletedUser

Oh my god I think we are all a little beyond this. There is no point in arguing here, we have all played with and against each other for time enough to be decent to each other. This is a game, everyone left here is a good player and deserves the respect of others no matter if they be friend or foe in game.

DeletedUser7797

Oh my god I think we are all a little beyond this. There is no point in arguing here, we have all played with and against each other for time enough to be decent to each other. This is a game, everyone left here is a good player and deserves the respect of others no matter if they be friend or foe in game.

I'm a noob

DeletedUser5582

well this "row" all happened when attempting to restart this thread :icon_redface:

All I said was Triari gets Player of The Month (and to stop spamming our support threads!)

So lets get some Posts out there and if folks don't like rows don't flame! Poor Triari you guys put him off his birthday cake yesterday!!

So Player of the month anyone.....!

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month - No comment

Best Player of the Month - Those 500 pt barbs seem to be holding their own and putting up resistance. Good Luck to them

Best Tribe Leader of the Month - When he comes out of his room with the burning incense and Jo with her triangle, Dan. Mind you he does sometimes talk b******s but thats the smoke.

Forum Personality of the Month - Lighty (come on we need a story)

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month - Lighty (come on we need a story)

Most respected enemy player of the Month - In memory of TB27 and Mondeao

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list - As said before, no one as then Dan has more work to do.

DeletedUser8800

wow havnt been on of late and how interesting,
well i think this world has slowed abit with the internals etc
i think each tribes including the lesser point tribes have good players
i do believe that if you are on most the day your going to look like a good player as you can ask for support quickly move troops defend etc etc etc
but that doesnt mean someone who losses villas because he cant get on is any less of a player
yes there have been a few players that have been very impressive but come on lets not get to heated

DeletedUser5528

Tribe of the Month

TFF, Buzzing forum, lots of new faces and a new urge to go kill, Who could ask for more? Plus we have JO

Best Player of the Month

SuicidEd, Broken the 1000 villages barrier and is well deserved.

Best Tribe Leader of the Month

Acheron, Had a recent conversation with him and I can see although his tribe is struggling for activity he is trying his best to get the guys going.

Forum Personality of the Month

There is only one lightyjo

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month

There is only one lightyjo

Most respected enemy player of the Month

Iakovosian, another player to have recent contact over mails, Nice bloke :) and contrary to popular TFF belief he is not Russian. ( not that it would matter if he was ofc)

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list

I dont have a christmas card list

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Tribe of the Month

TFF, still munching on, sneaky attacks catching folks out while long range carpet bombing from ed gets folk all worried :icon_biggrin:

Player

Ed, passing 1K villas

Leader

I want to write something about the AFA and Rev leaders but don't actually know who they are:icon_eek:
So Acheron, hes been quiet recently but then so have death

Presence

Jo.

Personality

Jo.

Least Likely to be receiving a Creme Egg?

Our Sitters :lol:

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month

Rev

Best Player of the Month

Acheron1

Best Tribe Leader of the Month

Angelbear

Forum Personality of the Month

Been quiet this month really - so nobody

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month

See above

Most respected enemy player of the Month

R1zla

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list

I've never sent a Christmas card, so all of you :lol:

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month

TFF, closely followed by A.F.A. for still managing to find 500 pt barbs to noble.

Player

R1zla

Leader

Dan I suppose or he'll kick me.

Presence

Jo at trying.

Personality

Jo (wheres the football story?)

Least Likely to be receiving a Creme Egg?

500pt barbs there's not many left