....... OF THE MONTH

DeletedUser8800

star are you playing fantaik account lol
all i can say is lucky you spotted that villa early or else you would never of got through lol

DeletedUser

Furry...Dee is Celph Titled. The original lxzeroxl (Simon) left a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Wow we still on about celph haha

Thought i would comment that
a.) Ferret your right there was around 3 players there but Dee is also right (although it cant be proved) that he was there doing most of the work.

DeletedUser5528

Tribe of the Month

Aots, Not a fan of their name but they defend well sometimes.

Best Player of the Month

Suicided, Conmsistantly working and never gives up

Best Tribe Leader of the Month

Archeron. You have lasted longer than Astute and Rogue nation before him when TFF came calling.

Forum Personality of the Month

mark21lancs. For attempting to bring life to this baron wasteland.
Biggest Forum Presence of the Month

Ferret.

Most respected enemy player of the Month

TB27, although not someone I have had dealings with I have heard good things.

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list

I dont have a christmas card list. I aint paying for a piece of card for you to read for 2 seconds , display for a few days and then chuck out. Save the trees :p

DeletedUser1728

star are you playing fantaik account lol
all i can say is lucky you spotted that villa early or else you would never of got through lol
We may be sleepy, but we aint dead yet. And trust me, we would have got through :)

DeletedUser8800

can i just say the most respected enemy player of the month
lighty jo

i do hope you come a calling again i liked our tussle and chats

DeletedUser

I dont have a christmas card list. I aint paying for a piece of card for you to read for 2 seconds , display for a few days and then chuck out. Save the trees :p

Well thats doing you out of a job. You haven't thought that through have you? You should be telling everyone to send cards for ever occaision.

DeletedUser5528

on the contrary, I have thought this through. You people all send each other cards as that costs me nothing, Infact it does the opposite as I get paid to deliver them. Me sending them however does cost me so just aint gonna happen :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month - Death We've been through alot and have persevered.

Best Player of the Month - Gotta be The Ferret! He keeps this game so interesting, nobling deep into enemy territory with what looks like a cake walk.

Best Tribe Leader of the Month - Acheron of Death of course! But can't take all the credit, Death's players are what make death so successful!

Forum Personality of the Month - Lightyjo - hands down. This lady is off the wall!

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month - Gotta by Lightyjo on this as well. Good topics, but sometimes leaves a bad taste with her talk down sort of attitude.

Most respected enemy player of the Month - Already mentioned this in a previous post. (Triarii2D)

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list. (lxZerOxl)

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month - Death We've been through alot and have persevered.

Im glad that uk3 is alive a bit then.. :icon_rolleyes:
After 1 year and 1000 Baby-barbs u guys have start to hitting the Enemy (are in the Death-core no more barbs now`? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:).. Well done.. i need honestly to (*sarcastic* :p)

Best Player of the Month - Gotta be The Ferret! He keeps this game so interesting, nobling deep into enemy territory with what looks like a cake walk.

IMAO.. he noble baby-barbs in the Enemy-Area and mass-stack them.. IMAO
Where is the skill from that? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Best Tribe Leader of the Month - Acheron of Death of course! But can't take all the credit, Death's players are what make death so successful!
Self-rating suckz.. Nubcake

Dan will always be the best Leader anyway
He got in his left lil Finger he got more experience in Tribe-Leading than u ever will have :icon_wink:

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list. (lxZerOxl)

Pfft.. i need to care now? :icon_eek:
Show me ur nukes then :icon_rolleyes:

U wont get any card ever from me anyway.. may the *kiss my A**-Card*

go_away_noob.jpg

DeletedUser5582

Lets get this going again?!

Tribe of the Month?

Meh the barbs no troops to speak of yet they'll still there (bet they voted against cheaper nobles too damn them!)

Best Player of the Month

No one springs to mind as TFF lot have been snacking on the Calling Barbs and quietly removing Shroud Wearers from same and haven;t seen anything special from the rest of UK3 so will plump for Triari who keeps defending (and spamming our support threads) and had the best excuse ever when did lose a villa saying would have saved it had logged on earlier! Boy will go far I think!

All of you as rubbish job with no thanks so think you all need a little recognition this month.

Hylander for making us all laugh at his confusion between rl chatting and ingame chatting.

Never understand how this differs from above so someone explain please?

Spurs all the Way. Mailed me to explain why his train was so poor (list was quite long actually was impressed) and has the right attitude about this game. Won't make it as an animal impersonator I fear as this doesn;t work well on the mail system but did make me smile!

All of you as then poor Dan will have to deliver all your mail and might injure himself poor lamb.

DeletedUser8856

Tribe of the Month?

I dont see any tribe worthy this month, everyone has had their problems as we all know.

Best Player of the Month

Yes lets all plump up Triarii who is good at asking for support from the rest of the tribe ? That shows true skills you know .. Tell you who is a good defender though .. Noenum Pax, d18 woke him up with a few nukes and since then nothing gets through his walls brilliant.
But honestly Id have to say Hylander, what a machine :p

Death Leadership .. No-one in particular, everyone plays their part

"Never understand how this differs from above so someone explain please?" .. Yes someone please explain this .

I respect anyone that has a laugh and is happy to accept a defeat, :p) a few good lads over there that are fun to fight with and defend against :D

Meh

DeletedUser5582

Best Player of the Month

Yes lets all plump up Triarii who is good at asking for support from the rest of the tribe ? That shows true skills you know .. Tell you who is a good defender though .. Noenum Pax, d18 woke him up with a few nukes and since then nothing gets through his walls brilliant.
But honestly Id have to say Hylander, what a machine :p

so how do they differ as am interested? Both ask for support both can snipe both are excellent defenders. Triari has been under attack now for weeks and Pax gets a lot over the odd time period but never constant.

For me Triari has been excellent value as never moans, grumbles or complains just points out his ODD scores so not sure what skills he is lacking! For me that is what makes an excellent player as the ability to take all the pressure and not crumble is what sets the good from the very good.

As for you well have attacked accounts you had the sit on and not seen one snipe. Ever. Please don't flame Triari until you show any form of skill at all.

You are right in one respect which is that Pax deserved a mention so ty.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Tribe of the Month?

Yes lets all plump up Triarii who is good at asking for support from the rest of the tribe ? That shows true skills you know

Yes lets all ask the player with a 10th of my OD for his opinions :icon_razz:

Nubcakes. as dee would say

Siro, when you finally get some incomings once you have a frontline bigger than 5 fields we will see who laughs, don't make a judgement just cause you have spent 5 months trying to take out a 16yr old schoolboy and a 14yr old schoolboy who co play and have lost about 50 villas for gain of about 120, against 1K+ incoming quite often :icon_eek:

And just because you have taken more off me than I have you means nothing, this is Tribalwars, not Lonerwars, so go start preparing as TFF will be on your doorstep in the near future and you will be shown some real stats, you on 0 points...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser8856

I never Doubted his value to the tribe im just fed up of all the praise, I hear enough of it from our side lol.

And ill take that challenge :), i like the way you use 'finally' seems you've been waiting just as long as i have ;)

A 16 Year old and a 14 year old, fighting a 16 year old and a 14 year old .. hmm :D

And okay okay, chill dude as if i had forgotten about these 'mad skeels' you have as ach would say ..

TFF will be on your doorstep in the near future

I thought you guys said you were the best tribe out there? with the best players and such ?

Well then why is it taking you so long to get here ... surely as the 'best tribe' in the world you should be able to make a bigger impact ? .. hmm guess i was mistaken.

Also Mos just wanted to ask where your members learned how to send trains ? He asks if the next challenge could be 30 seconds between each noble, or is this asking too much ? .. Obviously not all of you before you start moaning

Also best regards were given from Jon, he hopes your enjoying yourself :)

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I thought you guys said you were the best tribe out there? with the best players and such ?

We all have uber(flicks hair) mad skeelz :icon_wink:

Well then why is it taking you so long to get here ... surely as the 'best tribe' in the world you should be able to make a bigger impact ? .. hmm guess i was mistaken.

We have been making progress, I can fish out the dominance maps I have saved from 18th October 2010, the day the world war started and we can compare them, you will see huge progress.

Also Mos just wanted to ask where your members learned how to send trains ? He asks if the next challenge could be 30 seconds between each noble, or is this asking too much ? .. Obviously not all of you before you start moaning

No, we won't put 30s between each noble, we will stick to our 30ms, and a lot of your players seem to struggle to grasp anything below 2 minutes, so that is rich talk

Also best regards were given from Jon, he hopes your enjoying yourself :)

Hi Not Mastered Counting Jon! (wave) Hope you are having a good time, cause we are!!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5528

Hi Siroxel or what ever your name is.

I have seen a lot of gloating from you and now comes the jealousy that people can see the skill of Triarii and not the skill you have. So I thought maybe he is right. So I looked at stats to see if I could find some evidence to back up what you are saying. Here is what I found..

In the last 3 months you have taken 6 TFF villages all from 1 TFF player. Other than that your rise up the rankings has all been freebie villages and barbs.

Where as triarii aswell as constantly defending against your buddies he has attacked several Death players, Taken several villages and also attacked other tribes. His greatness compared to yours does really shine through. It seems you are what I call a bottom feeder. You gain from the hard work of others and then wonder why no one takes you seriously. Well I hope you now understand after my very idiot proof explanation.

You question the impact TFF are having yet what are you doing ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8865

Yes lets all ask the player with a 10th of my OD for his opinions

In all fairness we havent had any incomings to show our ability yet. And as you said triarii you get over 1000 incomings quite often. See the difference?

And true enough Dan. But i remember you complementing siro a while back on how he did when sitting the D18h account. But thats just me.

DeletedUser8782

In all fairness we havent had any incomings to show our ability yet. And as you said triarii you get over 1000 incomings quite often. See the difference?

So why are you losing the war then?