....... of the month

DeletedUser

Seen this on w3 and thought it would be good to start this on w6. there have been a few nukes flying around and nobles so we are bound to have an opinion about players. hopefully this takes off as its my first thread

Tribe of the Month

Best Player of the Month

Best Tribe Leader of the Month

Forum Personality of the Month

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month

Most respected enemy player of the Month

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month Gold

Best Player of the Month Tough, I say a toss between Mallard, or YYY. Both have kept growing, yet overcome enemy push-back in the process.

Best Tribe Leader of the Month Has to be Tilt/Fatal. I hate to be Biased but hey number 1 tribe can't really argue.

Forum Personality of the Month Press.to.play

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month Ska2D2

Most respected enemy player of the Month Nicklicks10

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list Ozgiliath, sad when you need to barb noble, and multi-account

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month; has to be ~akp~. made the world moe intresting :spear:

Best Player of the Month; Henry Avenging Archangel

Best Tribe Leader of the Month; chestycles

Forum Personality of the Month; The Gettysburg Saint

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month; Press.to.play

Most respected enemy player of the Month; as above Avenging Archangel

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list; Any r~a~c member :lol:

[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month Jbox - Continued growth and the future continues to look bright :icon_biggrin:

Best Player of the Month Yeah Yeah Yeah, In my opinion great account, continuing to show the noobs how its done :lol:

Best Tribe Leader of the Month Easternlights....to pull off the ~KPs~ - ACES merge was amazing :icon_rolleyes: (Sarcasm:lol:)

Forum Personality of the Month Magnatu...even though I say it against my will :icon_cry:

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month Jees....more people need to post.....Magnatu again :icon_rolleyes:

Most respected enemy player of the Month Dolas, he's done well for his position, now joined Gold so he's ensured a longer stay :icon_wink:

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list Magnatu......he thinks he's all that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month Jbox - Constant & Respectful for the game..

Best Player of the Month Chubbs - close to having the most villages in the world at some point and has stormed up the rankings.. good on ya!

Best Tribe Leader of the Month Chubbs - Probably my greatest ever companion on TW - a cracking co-duke who sees no nonsense and tells no lies.

Forum Personality of the Month Magnatu...Loud mouth!!

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month Magnatu... Loud mouth used often!!

Most respected enemy player of the Month I respect all of my enemies, as should everyone else. Respecting your enemies rather than treating them as folly gaurantees results.

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list Tilt and Fatalll?? I imagine everyone will have forgotten about them by then..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month Gold

Best Player of the Month Tough, I say a toss between Mallard, or YYY. Both have kept growing, yet overcome enemy push-back in the process.

Best Tribe Leader of the Month Has to be Tilt/Fatal. I hate to be Biased but hey number 1 tribe can't really argue.

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month Ska2D2

Most respected enemy player of the Month Nicklicks10

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list Ozgiliath, sad when you need to barb noble, and multi-account

OMG...the Gold has blinded you...lol. Really? Does Gold's poo stink? Your posts can no longer be regarded as altruistic in UK6. Do you rub Gold on your groin while you post? Where is Lee?

Best Player of the Month---Hands down Yeah Yeah Yeah

Best Tribe Leader of the Month---To be determined....was Tilt before the departure

Forum Personality of the Month---Has to be the Saint and his Kool-Aid. Jim Jones anyone?

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list---Does anyone respect Fatalll outside of Gold?

DeletedUser8772

Tribe of the Month - Gold - due to all the cowards that have left, still going strong and still ranked #1

Best Player of the Month - ironblev... 2nd, me :)

Best Tribe Leader of the Month - fatal - With all the goings on internally, still fighting strong

Forum Personality of the Month - The Gettysburg Saint

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month - No Noobery

Most respected enemy player of the Month - haha, no chance.

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list - magnatu

DeletedUser

Tribe of the Month - JBox, been slowly closing the GAP on 1st place, and pushed Gold into panic recruiting to keep there points up, anyone will do...

Best Player of the Month - Yeah Yeah Yeah, only just from Me :p, He has continually held teh No1 spot for the whole month and although I have made it from 7 to 2 and equalled his number of Conquered villages, I just can't catch him (Yet :p)

Best Tribe Leader of the Month - Timmy - straight to the point, and driving Jbox forward

Forum Personality of the Month - Pains me to say it, but Press to play, his detective work on KPS spys was particularly good, looking forward to see what he can get out of Gold :D

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month - Nemisis666 - is he ever off the forums?

Most respected enemy player of the Month - erm, most just crumble, but I respect them all...

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list - pfft its only a game, so bare no grudges, and I don't send Christmas cards

DeletedUser269

One of the most easiest threads to post to? Obviously not.

No more "no one wuvs me"

or " thats a lie cos im uber awesome"

Lets just have a nice clean and simply thread!

Seen this on w3 and thought it would be good to start this on w6. there have been a few nukes flying around and nobles so we are bound to have an opinion about players. hopefully this takes off as its my first thread

Tribe of the Month

Best Player of the Month

Best Tribe Leader of the Month

Forum Personality of the Month

Biggest Forum Presence of the Month

Most respected enemy player of the Month

Player least likely to be on next years Christmas card list