Offense and Defence

DeletedUser5582

no you might be an exhibit but not for this. Actually being a fantastic player does not mean they can write a fantastic guide but think anyone writing a guide should get a fantastic player to have a read before they publish if that makes sense?!

DeletedUser

That makes sense - no need to spread your own misconceptions, as it were.

This isn't a bad guide (I'm no judge), although it does have flaws, for a new player it's as good an indication as any. Everyone starts somewhere, knowing the intricate details isn't essential on your first world/s as your need experience as well as know-how.

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser8621

Simple & easy to read. Will agree it needs a few touch-ups, but everything in life is a work in process :) Keep it up.

DeletedUser

Good overall guide but your troop builds are terrible imo, With my Def i like to use this: 5150 spears, 8500 archers, 500 scouts, 1150 HC, Totals about 22k farm space.

That would take an age to build and doesn't leave enough population for an effective village build. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

4100 spears 2 swords 4100 archers 250 scouts 2000HC 4 rams

swords for slowing down sp/ar/hc for snipes, scouts can be removed to give 400 extra pop, rams are for fakes, total is 20722 pop troops, which is perfect for 9740 build.

DeletedUser

tn-memes-no-face-of-course-not.jpg

DeletedUser

appreciate this is for an archer world but no cats?

I assume you are referring to me.

I don't use cats as I am heavily frontline on the world I play, no point catting when I can noble entirely. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2918

:lol:

ok but why?!

dont necessarily agree with ade's ratios and troops above (e.g. the scouts) but their not wrong, just everyone has their own opinion. I believe the reason for a lot of builds not including cats however is quite simply speed. The defensive build shown is fast response (hence not having swords in any number apart from increasing sniping options.)

you basically want to get your D in there. withdraw it when the jobs done. and have it able to re-deploy whenever its needed in your own village (or your tribemates). Having cats in there slows this ability down.

if you want cats because you are on a pally + weapons world then put them in cat only villages and shove your pally in there, increasing their speed.