Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

The Tribe of WTC officially declares war on the Tribe of Dream.

This declaration was officially signed by the leadership of WTC.

The cause of this declaration was the stealing of members and therefore a declaration. The opposite tribe has broken deals of an official treaty, they have made attacks on WTC's members and planted a spy within our ranks.

Official Attack Force of 15!

Official word has reached the tribe that we will be delivering spear-nukes!!! :spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

You can't hide from our little white horsies! :scout::scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:They have the best hauls in the game!

And with the ultimate secret weapon! Cookie-fire! With my world-famous pallys!

:paladin: Guber - The ultimate user of the cookie-command, he controls all of the pally trains and once hit a horsey on its horns without losing a single troop!

:paladin: Guben - The only pally who can multitask! His weapon attacking one villa, and his body attacking the other! He has an amazing ODA of 12!

:paladin: Gubei - The only pally who's last letter starts with a vowel! :icon_eek: And commander of my seven-strong attack force of my village!!! :spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

Dream... be scared.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6795

The cause of this declaration was the stealing of members and therefore a declaration. The opposite tribe has broken deals of an official treaty, they have made attacks on WTC's members and planted a spy within our ranks.

Official word has reached the tribe that we will be delivering spear-nukes!!! :spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

You can't hide from our little white horsies! :scout::scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:They have the best hauls in the game!

:paladin: Guber - The ultimate user of the cookie-command, he controls all of the pally trains and once hit a horsey on its horns without losing a single troop!

:paladin: Guben - The only pally who can multitask! His weapon attacking one villa, and his body attacking the other! He has an amazing ODA of 12!

:paladin: Gubei - The only pally who's last letter starts with a vowel! :icon_eek: And commander of my seven-strong attack force of my village!!! :spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

Dream... be scared.
I can't exactly see dream fearing for their lives against your spear nukes, mainly for the fact of yourself having 20 members and being in the rank 80's. - Not a good show of skilled players.

First fact - They have the overhaul of more members that yourself so unless they are totally point whores... which I doubt seems though their tribes average points count is 500 points.

Second fact - Your tribe has 21 members now and you have just over 1 k OD which I see as appalling seems though I have 450 points and have over a 1/3 of your OD.

Third fact - You should look to developing a decent tribe before coming onto the PNP and making declarations on tribes that you don't even compare too.

Keep growing / stay off the wars ? maybe join a mass alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if this is not a joke, this could possibly be one of the worst PnPs ever!

I love it!

DeletedUser

Well you have to start somewhere I guess. I don't think we should neccessarily be discoraging noobs from posting PnP, just directing them where to find good ones. So, uk1 then? Got a link?

Regarding the war between WTF and Dreams, I'd never heard of WTF, but now I've had a look at them they look worse then pants. Even for a tribe in the 80s they look poor.

DeletedUser

Well you have to start somewhere I guess. I don't think we should neccessarily be discoraging noobs from posting PnP

I agree with a so many posts you make. It's unfair to just 'point and laugh' at someone's attempt to make an effective PnP. A little constructive criticism wouldn't hurt.

Anyways... I don't know if I should have, but even so, I've not heard of either tribe :D

DeletedUser

I never intended to use *flame* the PNP however i realise after reading it again that that's how it may have came across :(.

i would rather give constructive criticism.

Tbh, your criticism was quite "healthy", and constructive.
IMO, the declaration is WAY too soon...... Nothing can be gained.

DeletedUser

well. I disagree, I liked the declaration, and overall am amused at this stage of the game... haha, go you spear nukes :p

DeletedUser

well. I disagree, I liked the declaration, and overall am amused at this stage of the game... haha, go you spear nukes :p

true, it is kinda amusing in an ironic sort of way. why have there been no updates on the conflict though? is it possibly becuase at this stage of the game theres not an awful lot you can do with spear nukes?

DeletedUser

um ok.....are you and Dream even in the same K at least? Don't worry as long as you have scouts i'm sure you'll kick ass...

DeletedUser

Well... thing is I don't have barracks yet. :icon_biggrin:

That is either the fact your plain dumb or sarcasm. Because your name makes no sense and tbQh i have no idea who you are, im going for the dumb solution. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser6756

um ok.....are you and Dream even in the same K at least? Don't worry as long as you have scouts i'm sure you'll kick ass...

lol dont worry they are in the same K :icon_rolleyes: just one tip though scouts are the best farmers trust me :icon_twisted:
:scout: away

DeletedUser

wow... that's some crazy stuff... this is what i call poor leadership, sending your members to doom
you probably won't even make it into our reserve list...

did you actually check your players' capabilities with that of Dream? did you research anything at all or you've just decided your sick of w4 and want an early exit?

In that case I don't mind helping you raise your ODD!, as it seems that's what your tribe is good at... A tribe without ODA IMO should not start war but lick arses

or is there something we are all missing/ failing to notice in you guys?

DeletedUser885

Dream... be scared.

OMG!! are you joking we clear all your member and being farming them for a few week now lol!!
what are you going to attack with:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Please don't attack us no please hehehe your welcome to start a war with us... we wouldnt fellow it up CBA to make a big deal out of nubz don't worry we still need farm so yh you will make it on our Victims list

DeletedUser

Dream... be scared.

You do know that you have put only 6 spears there, right?

DeletedUser

I don't understand the objections to this PnP: it was quite funny, and makes me want WTC to win. I shall be sending an axeman as support.