Official Map Making Thread (By Players)

DeletedUser

Well the other thread says that we should just contact the mod, but it would be much easier if the mod could just get the maps from here and put them on that thread :)

Also it'd be more motivating for the map makers when they get appreciated for their work, and more helpful for the map makers that are beginners when they get tips from the more advanced people ^^

Anyways, I'll be making a map every monday of the top 10 tribes (after at least a week of the world being open), and will be posting them here :) I'd be glad if others will be making maps as well :p

And if there are any requests, just ask here as well I guess ^^

DeletedUser

You abandon the w1 for this? :icon_sad:

Ah well as long as you join Pop! <3 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lollipops ftw, nuff said.

@ B&T, I'm not so sure about that anymore :p

DeletedUser

Lol no problem ^^

Is starting making maps after the first week of the world being open a bit too early?

DeletedUser

I would say maybe 2 times a week after the first week until the first month. Then do it once a day, or whatever makes you feel comfortable.

DeletedUser

I like those auto updating maps. Then you wouldn't have to be making maps all the time.

DeletedUser

hand-made maps are more beautiful. if you don't like them, don't post here. simple.

DeletedUser

Hand made maps usually look better. It has to be made on Photoshop though due to GIMP not being able to make circles. It makes them look identical to the auto-update maps.

DeletedUser

People like this style for W2? Say now, as soon as W2 starts it will stay roughly the same

TW119thAug09Map.png

DeletedUser

Hand made maps usually look better. It has to be made on Photoshop though due to GIMP not being able to make circles. It makes them look identical to the auto-update maps.

GIMP can make circles :\